Windows 10: Printer Commands

Discus and support Printer Commands in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get to see printer commands such as print, scan, email etc. on the screen? I have a wired HP printer and HP PC .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillRng, May 9, 2021.

1. BillRng Win User

Printer Commands

How do I get to see printer commands such as print, scan, email etc. on the screen? I have a wired HP printer and HP PC .

:)

BillRng, May 9, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Printer Commands :)

Naki, May 9, 2021
  3. IggSter Win User
    Printer question

To print to default from command line:

lpr <filename>

To print to specific printer:

lpr <filename> -Pprintername

also try lpr <tab><tab> for list of lpr commands

IggSter, May 9, 2021
  4. ryanly Win User

Printer Commands

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Printer Commands

1. Printer Commands - Similar Threads - Printer Commands

2. PowerShell or command to change printer properties for job to FAX and Saved Settings to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerShell or command to change printer properties for job to FAX and Saved Settings to...: I'm trying to automate fax's from a share drive that we send out many times a day. I've found that I can remotely print a file to my printer and change the print job type to fax. When I go to print I have the option to open the printer properties and a window driver options?...
  3. PowerShell or command to change printer properties for job to FAX and Saved Settings to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell or command to change printer properties for job to FAX and Saved Settings to...: I'm trying to automate fax's from a share drive that we send out many times a day. I've found that I can remotely print a file to my printer and change the print job type to fax. When I go to print I have the option to open the printer properties and a window driver options?...
  4. PowerShell or command to change printer properties for job to FAX and Saved Settings to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NET USE command TCP/IP printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NET USE command TCP/IP printer: HiI have an DOS program which needs to print to network printer. The printer is:installed in my pc windows 11 and, is directly connected to the network and,has its own IP address and, set as default printer and shared. The printer is connected using TCP/IP and works fine when...
  6. NET USE command TCP/IP printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NET USE command TCP/IP printer: HiI have an DOS program which needs to print to network printer. The printer is:installed in my pc windows 11 and, is directly connected to the network and,has its own IP address and, set as default printer and shared. The printer is connected using TCP/IP and works fine when...
  7. Fix Your printer is not receiving the print command issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Your printer is not receiving the print command issue in Windows 11: [IMG]Some of the users are facing issues with their printer while they try to print. In this guide, we have some fixes to resolve the situation where Your printer is not receiving the print command in Windows 11/10. Printers are now a necessity in offices and homes due to the...
  8. How do I configure a printer which is mapped using the Net Use command

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I configure a printer which is mapped using the Net Use command: I have a printer which is mapped using the command below: net use LPT5: \\smbserver\printer3 /persistent:yes If I issue a print or copy command, the file is sent to the printer and I see it in the output queue on the remote computer. However, i do not see the printer in...
  9. Sending a paper cut command to a ESC/POS Printer after printing a .txt File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending a paper cut command to a ESC/POS Printer after printing a .txt File: I made a system using C# and WooCommerce Rest API for a TakeAway Website to print a Ticket after a User orders products on a Website. I am using the EPSON TMT20 II Printer to print the Data. I am using the Printer as a Network Printer because I have to and printing Tickets...
  10. Command line to wake up the default Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Command line to wake up the default Printer: Hello, we have an application that performs printing, after some time the printer stops printing, the system only works again when we print a test page. We have already removed the echo and suspend option, but after a few minutes, when we try to print again, the file enters...