Windows 10: printer configuration error code

Discus and support printer configuration error code in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cant print from websites or email, only offline...i.e. office applications. Get error code 0x8007007e printer working fine other than that. have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristiMadere, Mar 2, 2020.

1. printer configuration error code

I cant print from websites or email, only offline...i.e. office applications. Get error code 0x8007007e printer working fine other than that. have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and they are up to date. Printer is Kodak Verite 65 plus and I am running Windows 10

:)

ChristiMadere, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Printer configuration error : 0x8007007e

Hello JamesMiner2,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions.

1. Which Microsoft application is causing the above error?
    2. What is the model number of the Canon printer?

You may want to try with the steps listed below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to run the troubleshooter from Microsoft to know what exactly is causing the error. To run the troubleshooter, click on
    Fix printer problems.

You may also check with the Advanced troubleshooting steps mentioned in the above article.

Method 2: However, if the above suggestions doesn't help, kindly check with the answer provided by
    SSSSam, dated on April 16, 2019 in the thread
    -
    Edge printing error 0x8007007e

Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 2, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Mar 2, 2020
  4. printer configuration error code

Error code 0x803C010B due to printer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

• Are you connecting your printer using wired or wireless network?

Method 1:

If printer is offline you may receive this error code or error message. I would suggest to follow the steps below and check the status of the printer at Control Panel.

• Press Windows Logo + "X".

• On left click on "Control Panel".

• In control panel Click on Devices and Printers

• If the Printer is offline, Right-click on the printer and select “Use Printer Online”.

• The display should change to ready when the printer is set to online.
    Important: When finished, it is recommended to reboot the computer to apply the changes.

Method 2:

Uninstall the Printer drivers and install the latest available drivers for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Refer the below article for steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

printer configuration error code

1. printer configuration error code - Similar Threads - printer configuration error

2. HP Printer Configuration Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer Configuration Code 0x80004005: I have a HP 3830 Officejet Printer all in one. Out of the blue, it decided not to print from my ASUS Notebook. It will print from my Ipad, my Iphone, and another laptop. The problem is not my router or printer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with HP Smart drivers. I have...
  3. HP Printer Configuration Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Printer Configuration Code 0x80004005: I have a HP 3830 Officejet Printer all in one. Out of the blue, it decided not to print from my ASUS Notebook. It will print from my Ipad, my Iphone, and another laptop. The problem is not my router or printer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with HP Smart drivers. I have...
  4. HP Printer Configuration Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer Configuration error : 0x8007007e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Configuration error : 0x8007007e: I'm running Windows 10, Version 1909 on my Lenovo G500 laptop. On Saturday, March 6th, there were two updates; One to remove Adobe Flash and another for the net framework. Following those updates, I couldn't print from the mail app on Windows. Get the error code message. I...
  6. Printer configuration

Printer configuration: Wireless Printer is showing connected but when I try to print, it shows the message..."your printer has experienced a configuration issue" . How do I fix this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-configuration/a06946e2-cf38-45ca-b848-159033dd6239
  7. Printer configuration error issue

Printer configuration error issue: Recent issue with printer, configuration issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-configuration-error-issue/7a6f7efa-03a0-4f96-bf7e-295b8e254f29
  8. Configuration error code Ox80040154

Configuration error code Ox80040154: After installing the latest update to windows ten, I no longer can't print off any internet site that I visit. On the other hand, printing documents that I have generated on my computer isn't a problem. The error code is only displayed when I try to print documents or...
  9. Printer configuration error : 0x8007007e

Printer configuration error : 0x8007007e: I have worked with cannon [printer supplier] and their unit is fine. What is causing this 0x8007007e configuration error message all of a sudden? ***Modified title from When printing in microsoft I get error code 0x8007007e configuration error. This just recently...
  10. Printer configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer configuration: Bonjour Je n'arrive pas à refaire fonctionner mon imprimante EPSON ET 4500 suite à une mise à jour Windows 10. Après plusieurs réinstallations du pilote, il est toujours indisponible. L'application Scanner fonctionne correctement. Merci de m'indiquer comment faire. EV...