Windows 10: Printer configuration error issue

Discus and support Printer configuration error issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recent issue with printer, configuration issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FryerFRYER, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Printer configuration error issue

Recent issue with printer, configuration issue

:)

FryerFRYER, Jun 29, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jun 29, 2020
  3. issue with internet explorer and connection of printer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It could be that some system files are already corrupted or system configuration are not configured properly. To help you with this, please answer the following questions below:

• What is the build version of Windows that you are using? To check it, type in
      winver on Search bar and hit Ok.
    • When did this issue occur?
    • Are you getting any error messages/codes?

Regarding the Internet Explorer concern, you can provide us a screenshot of what exactly is happening to it. Meanwhile, you can perform the following suggested steps:

• See the steps on this link on how to connect printer and troubleshoot if it is not working properly.
    • If the same issue persists, visit this link for some advanced troubleshooting steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Lemuel Cie, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Printer configuration error issue

Printer configuration error : 0x8007007e

Hello JamesMiner2,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions.

1. Which Microsoft application is causing the above error?
    2. What is the model number of the Canon printer?

You may want to try with the steps listed below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to run the troubleshooter from Microsoft to know what exactly is causing the error. To run the troubleshooter, click on
    Fix printer problems.

You may also check with the Advanced troubleshooting steps mentioned in the above article.

Method 2: However, if the above suggestions doesn't help, kindly check with the answer provided by
    SSSSam, dated on April 16, 2019 in the thread
    -
    Edge printing error 0x8007007e

Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Printer configuration error issue

1. Printer configuration error issue - Similar Threads - Printer configuration error

2. Printer Configuration error : 0x8007007e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Configuration error : 0x8007007e: I'm running Windows 10, Version 1909 on my Lenovo G500 laptop. On Saturday, March 6th, there were two updates; One to remove Adobe Flash and another for the net framework. Following those updates, I couldn't print from the mail app on Windows. Get the error code message. I...
  3. Printer configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer configuration: Wireless Printer is showing connected but when I try to print, it shows the message..."your printer has experienced a configuration issue" . How do I fix this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-configuration/a06946e2-cf38-45ca-b848-159033dd6239
  4. Printer configuration error : 0x8007007e photos

Printer configuration error : 0x8007007e photos: I can attach the photo to am email, and print the email, but I can not print from the program "photos" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-configuration-error-0x8007007e-photos/7ace3bb5-215c-4bfd-b937-3f23e617aabb
  5. printer configuration error code

printer configuration error code: I cant print from websites or email, only offline...i.e. office applications. Get error code 0x8007007e printer working fine other than that. have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and they are up to date. Printer is Kodak Verite 65 plus and I am running Windows 10...
  6. printer configuration error 0x8007007e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer configuration error 0x8007007e: My printer won't print on this new computer. I keep getting a printer configuration error 0x8007007e. My printer is working correctly because I can print out a test page but nothing from the computer. Help...
  7. Printer configuration error : 0x8007007e

Printer configuration error : 0x8007007e: I have worked with cannon [printer supplier] and their unit is fine. What is causing this 0x8007007e configuration error message all of a sudden? ***Modified title from When printing in microsoft I get error code 0x8007007e configuration error. This just recently...
  8. Printer Configuration Error 0x8007007e

Printer Configuration Error 0x8007007e: I have a new Lenovo computer that worked fine last week. Now I am getting a printer configuration error 0x8007007e - I can only print from Chrome, not edge. And I cannot print any images from my pictures folder. Everything is up to date. I have reinstalled printer...
  9. Printer configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer configuration: Bonjour Je n'arrive pas à refaire fonctionner mon imprimante EPSON ET 4500 suite à une mise à jour Windows 10. Après plusieurs réinstallations du pilote, il est toujours indisponible. L'application Scanner fonctionne correctement. Merci de m'indiquer comment faire. EV...
  10. Printer Issues Can not configure printer ports Win 10 Pro

Printer Issues Can not configure printer ports Win 10 Pro: Hello, New to forum.......I am having issues with wireless printing. Had to replace wireless router, now computer will not maintain connection to printer. I want to configure port to a static IP, but it will not allow access. I am set as administrator.... Any ideas? 77910