Windows 10: Printer configuration

Discus and support Printer configuration in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bonjour Je n'arrive pas à refaire fonctionner mon imprimante EPSON ET 4500 suite à une mise à jour Windows 10. Après plusieurs réinstallations du... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EtienneVermandé, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Printer configuration

Bonjour

Je n'arrive pas à refaire fonctionner mon imprimante EPSON ET 4500 suite à une mise à jour Windows 10.

Après plusieurs réinstallations du pilote, il est toujours indisponible.

L'application Scanner fonctionne correctement.
    Merci de m'indiquer comment faire.

EV

:)

EtienneVermandé, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Printer configuration

Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Printer configuration

1. Printer configuration - Similar Threads - Printer configuration

2. Is there a reason to configure an office printer with a dynamic IP address instead of static?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a reason to configure an office printer with a dynamic IP address instead of static?: Ok this is my first question; remember I am a newbie to IT. Yesterday I had an on-site printer call, and the fix was very simple however I noticed he had a printer getting 169.x.x.x which of course is an APPIPA address. I always configured printers with static IP addresses....
  3. Is there a reason to configure an office printer with a dynamic IP address instead of static?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a reason to configure an office printer with a dynamic IP address instead of static?: Ok this is my first question; remember I am a newbie to IT. Yesterday I had an on-site printer call, and the fix was very simple however I noticed he had a printer getting 169.x.x.x which of course is an APPIPA address. I always configured printers with static IP addresses....
  4. How can I stop my printer from printing the file configuration?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop my printer from printing the file configuration?: My printer has started to print a final page after my document has finished printing. It appears to be the file configuration; i.e, Filename, Directory, Template, Author, Creation Date, etc. How can I stop this file configuration from printing? It does so automatically. Thank...
  5. How can I stop my printer from printing the file configuration?

How can I stop my printer from printing the file configuration?: My printer has started to print a final page after my document has finished printing. It appears to be the file configuration; i.e, Filename, Directory, Template, Author, Creation Date, etc. How can I stop this file configuration from printing? It does so automatically. Thank...
  6. RPC configuration for network shared printer Windows 11 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC configuration for network shared printer Windows 11 23H2: Hi,I am referring to the post at Windows 11 Error message 0x00000709 when trying to install shared - Microsoft Community . For solution given by Ramesh Srinivasan below:Fix: Printer Error 0x00000bc4 or 0x00000709 in Windows 11I need clarification for the following given steps...
  7. RPC configuration for network shared printer Windows 11 23H2

RPC configuration for network shared printer Windows 11 23H2: Hi,I am referring to the post at Windows 11 Error message 0x00000709 when trying to install shared - Microsoft Community . For solution given by Ramesh Srinivasan below:Fix: Printer Error 0x00000bc4 or 0x00000709 in Windows 11I need clarification for the following given steps...
  8. How to remove a printer when it can't be configured?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a printer when it can't be configured?: Hi everyone,I've searched my registry, rebooted my computer, checked the spooler folder, reviewed the printer-server drivers and ports but can't figure out how to remove the Brother printer option. I've tried googling of coure bnut nothing I could find has helped. As you can...
  9. How to remove a printer when it can't be configured?

How to remove a printer when it can't be configured?: Hi everyone,I've searched my registry, rebooted my computer, checked the spooler folder, reviewed the printer-server drivers and ports but can't figure out how to remove the Brother printer option. I've tried googling of coure bnut nothing I could find has helped. As you can...
  10. DNS Configuration On Printers

DNS Configuration On Printers: I have been seeing a trend this week were companies are putting a regular computer machine IP address into the primary DNS of a printer and some are leaving the secondary to nothing or to google or someone else. My question is why in the printer is the primary DNS set to an...