Windows 10: Printer connected to PC is not displayed

Discus and support Printer connected to PC is not displayed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using HP Laserjet printer MFP M28-31 and it is connected to my laptop and this model is listed in the devices and printers. But this printer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by D RRAO, Oct 11, 2020.

1. D RRAO Win User

Printer connected to PC is not displayed

I am using HP Laserjet printer MFP M28-31 and it is connected to my laptop and this model is listed in the devices and printers. But this printer is not displayed in the Print Box, as such I am unable to print Can someone guide me why it is not displaying when I want to print a document?

Tks

DR Rao

:)

D RRAO, Oct 11, 2020

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Printer connected to PC is not displayed

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Printer connected to PC is not displayed

1. Printer connected to PC is not displayed - Similar Threads - Printer connected displayed

2. printer suddenly not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer suddenly not connecting to PC: Suddenly I cannot print from PC to HP printer. I've looked through all the help issues. Can you provide me any other ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-suddenly-not-connecting-to-pc/4ff7d612-aa36-4c8b-b03c-242ee017f9d0
  3. printer not connected to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer not connected to PC: Every since my PC had the latest Window 10 update to 22H2, My printer is no longer working. I cannot print from my PC .The printer will not respond, any ideas on how to fix this problem?...
  4. printer not connected to PC

printer not connected to PC: Every since my PC had the latest Window 10 update to 22H2, My printer is no longer working. I cannot print from my PC .The printer will not respond, any ideas on how to fix this problem?...
  5. printer not connected to PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".: Any advice to fix this? My HP Deskjet 3050A j611 IS connected and working fine.This message appears at all times on the printer...even while it is printing from the internet.Getting support/help from HP is not worth the bother of trying.Any suggestions to remove the message...
  7. HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".: Any advice to fix this? My HP Deskjet 3050A j611 IS connected and working fine.This message appears at all times on the printer...even while it is printing from the internet.Getting support/help from HP is not worth the bother of trying.Any suggestions to remove the message...
  8. HP Printer display: "Printer cannot connect to the internet".

9. connecting pc to printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting pc to printer: solve problem Ox8007007e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-pc-to-printer/37993e12-44e9-4cb3-be26-f8627d879542
  10. printer not connecting to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer not connecting to pc: Printer has just stopped working. Its not the printer as it prints from an ipad. I checked the lead and its fine. Just seemed to happen for no reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-connecting-to-pc/2ee32739-238b-4ad3-ba98-7bc1e6f0f82a