Windows 10: Printer connection issues again and again

Discus and support Printer connection issues again and again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have connection issuesto my printers in 2 different offices . Both are wifi. I have to call someone to fix it time and again. They keep saying the IP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MonishShah19, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Printer connection issues again and again

I have connection issuesto my printers in 2 different offices . Both are wifi. I have to call someone to fix it time and again. They keep saying the IP address is the issue.

:)

MonishShah19, Sep 9, 2020

2. issue with internet explorer and connection of printer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It could be that some system files are already corrupted or system configuration are not configured properly. To help you with this, please answer the following questions below:

• What is the build version of Windows that you are using? To check it, type in
      winver on Search bar and hit Ok.
    • When did this issue occur?
    • Are you getting any error messages/codes?

Regarding the Internet Explorer concern, you can provide us a screenshot of what exactly is happening to it. Meanwhile, you can perform the following suggested steps:

• See the steps on this link on how to connect printer and troubleshoot if it is not working properly.
    • If the same issue persists, visit this link for some advanced troubleshooting steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Lemuel Cie, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Network printer connection issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to connect the printer in the Wi-Fi network. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the printer?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as mention in these artilcles

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

Troubleshooting offline printer problems

If you still have issues, then you can refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Please get back with the details for further investigation on the issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Printer connection issues again and again

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Printer connection issues again and again

1. Printer connection issues again and again - Similar Threads - Printer connection issues

2. Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again.: kindly help me with the following problem:Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again. If this is a network printer, make sure that the printer is turned on and that the printer address is correct.here is what it states:recently my pc has gone...
  3. Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again.: kindly help me with the following problem:Windows cannot connect to the printer. Check the printer name and try again. If this is a network printer, make sure that the printer is turned on and that the printer address is correct.here is what it states:recently my pc has gone...
  4. Connections to printers shared via print server issue again in update KB5009543

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connections to printers shared via print server issue again in update KB5009543: Connections to printers shared via print server issue again in update KB5009543 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connections-to-printers-shared-via-print-server/f0c68737-a6eb-4ae0-9766-3c982bb9a4e4
  5. Connections to printers shared via print server issue again in update KB5009543

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connections to printers shared via print server issue again in update KB5009543: Connections to printers shared via print server issue again in update KB5009543 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connections-to-printers-shared-via-print-server/f0c68737-a6eb-4ae0-9766-3c982bb9a4e4
  6. Connections to printers shared via print server issue again in update KB5009543

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  8. printer not working again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer not working again: after updates installed overnight my printer will not print again. Tried to uninstall the update KB4557957 but it won't let me. I had previously turned off windows update as it kept installing KB4560960 which also stopped my printer working how can windows turn on update...
  9. Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing canon printer offline error again and again.: I am facing printer offline problem with my canon wireless printer and i need a permanent solution to it . Suggest me something .Thanks in advance. 118888
  10. Metered connections again...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Metered connections again...: Sigh, I have done my damnest to get windows to update over 3G (metered) connection with no luck. I have done the msconfig edit tricks and all I could find on these forums but nothing seems to help. It just won't update - or actually now it says updates available and starts...