Windows 10: Printer connection issues with update KB4560960

Discus and support Printer connection issues with update KB4560960 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Has the printing issue with update KB4560960 been corrected?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fivestarcellular, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Printer connection issues with update KB4560960

Has the printing issue with update KB4560960 been corrected?

:)

fivestarcellular, Jul 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 15, 2020
  3. issue with internet explorer and connection of printer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It could be that some system files are already corrupted or system configuration are not configured properly. To help you with this, please answer the following questions below:

• What is the build version of Windows that you are using? To check it, type in
      winver on Search bar and hit Ok.
    • When did this issue occur?
    • Are you getting any error messages/codes?

Regarding the Internet Explorer concern, you can provide us a screenshot of what exactly is happening to it. Meanwhile, you can perform the following suggested steps:

• See the steps on this link on how to connect printer and troubleshoot if it is not working properly.
    • If the same issue persists, visit this link for some advanced troubleshooting steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Lemuel Cie, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Printer connection issues with update KB4560960

printer issues

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• Is it a wired or wireless printer?
    • Is the printer connected via network to your computer?
    I suggest you to make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager
    • Select devices and printers
    • Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click
      set as default printer (You'll see a check mark on the printer's icon signifying that it's now your default printer).
    I suggest you to update the drivers for the printers and check if it helps.

I also recommend you to run the print troubleshooter to check the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Printer connection issues with update KB4560960

1. Printer connection issues with update KB4560960 - Similar Threads - Printer connection issues

2. Recent update KB4560960

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent update KB4560960: Every time this update installs it does not allow my printer to function. I have uninstalled twice. Will there be a fix for this problem in the future???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-kb4560960/dea04810-7313-4d47-8103-be078810d750
  3. KB4560960 - MFC-240C Printer Driver

KB4560960 - MFC-240C Printer Driver: The printer driver, KB4560960, for brother MFC-240C from June 2020 causes my printer to not print; I.ve seen postings stating I just need to remove the driver. I have removed it on several occasions already; is this print driver going to be replaced or do I have to keep...
  4. Update KB4560960

Update KB4560960: Just to let you all know that when the above update is installed it can lead to some printing functions of SAGE Accounts not working. Especially if you have designed your own logo that prints out with SAGE information ... such as delivery manifests etc...
  5. Printer not working after update KB4560960

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Printer not working after update KB4560960: Printer not working after update KB4560960 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-working-after-update-kb4560960/d48caa09-0657-4360-8f03-21f40e2c28d4
  6. Update KB4560960

Update KB4560960: Windows 10 update KB4560960 has caused my Brother printer to stop printing. I uninstalled the update and printer works fine. Every few days the same update reinstalls and I must uninstall. Can I stop this particular update from installing and how is it done?...
  7. KB4560960 Update

KB4560960 Update: Please stop sending this update to me and many others. When you send this to my computer *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, All of my Plotters, large format printers and desk top printers stop working. It cost me $450.00 to find out that the problem is the update...
  8. Major issues with update KB4560960 and KB4560959

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major issues with update KB4560960 and KB4560959: From the beginning i did these updates two months ago and had major issues with them. Blue screens and messages such as scanning and repairing drive C on start up. This was two months ago. I reverted the update and waited as long as i can figuring its an issue with it, i...
  9. Update KB4560960 and printing issue

Update KB4560960 and printing issue: My printer will not work with the new update KB4560960. I was able to easily uninstall it from one Dell Inspirion computer but could not do it with the older, 2015 Inpspirion model I tried through Settings > Updates/Security. When I highlighted the update in the list...
  10. KB4560960 Breaks Wi-Fi to printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KB4560960 Breaks Wi-Fi to printer: I have a Brother MFC-6490CW printer and KB4560960 messed up my ability to configure it for custom size printing. 158208
Tags: