Windows 10: PRINTER CONNECTION-my computer no longer recognizes my printer although the print box...

Discus and support PRINTER CONNECTION-my computer no longer recognizes my printer although the print box... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; three days ago I could not connect my desktop to the printer. when I click on print a box opens and state that it does not recognize the printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BRYCEKHADABUX, May 6, 2020.

1. PRINTER CONNECTION-my computer no longer recognizes my printer although the print box...

three days ago I could not connect my desktop to the printer. when I click on print a box opens and state that it does not recognize the printer although the "print Box" highlights my printer. How do I correct this problem?

:)

BRYCEKHADABUX, May 6, 2020
  2. fafa21 Win User

sharing a printer through wifi connection

I'm trying to share a printer (canon mp730) through a wifi network. My computer (windows vista) is connected to the printer directly. The other computer is windows xp.

When I'm working on the xp machine and press "print", it opens a dialog box and form there I select "find printer". When I click on that, it shows me the printer connected to the Vista machine select print, I get a warning message saying "you are about to install a printer driver on your machine...blah blah". I click "yes" on that and then get a message saying that the server for the printer does not have the correct printer driver installed. What to do? It seems like I've got the latest driver for the mp730 installed on both machines.

fafa21, May 6, 2020
  3. Printer Question

Alright so I have a Canon mp495 printer. The printer supports Wi-Fi printing. A while back I setup the printer and it has been connected to the network. The light for Wi-Fi is lit up and when I go to the network and click under my name it is listed there. However when my roommate tried to print something via wireless printing nothing happens. He can find it (as far as I know) but when he goes to print it just says connecting and then gets some sort of error. Ideas as to what is wrong?

satindemon4u, May 6, 2020
  4. Jan123 Win User

PRINTER CONNECTION-my computer no longer recognizes my printer although the print box...

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, May 6, 2020
Thema:

PRINTER CONNECTION-my computer no longer recognizes my printer although the print box...

1. PRINTER CONNECTION-my computer no longer recognizes my printer although the print box... - Similar Threads - PRINTER CONNECTION computer

2. my computer does not recognize the printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer does not recognize the printer: my computer does not recognize the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-does-not-recognize-the-printer/602243fe-3efa-4d92-81a3-749c5c697f1c
  3. my computer does not recognize the printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer does not recognize the printer: my computer does not recognize the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-does-not-recognize-the-printer/602243fe-3efa-4d92-81a3-749c5c697f1c
  4. Printer will not connect to computer-will not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer will not connect to computer-will not print: I am unable to get my computer to connect to the printer. I have tried everything they had listed to try. Is there someone that can suggest a fix?...
  5. My windows 10 computer will no longer recognize my HP 4500 printer scanner, will print but...

My windows 10 computer will no longer recognize my HP 4500 printer scanner, will print but...: MY computer no longer will scan to the computer from ny HP 4500 printer scanner. I will print but when ask to scan it says does not recognize scanner....
  6. computer recognized on my printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer recognized on my printer: how do I have my HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M479fdw printer re-recognize my HP desktop computer on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-recognized-on-my-printer/da0bee4b-8706-4b9d-9d5c-17446ae80024
  7. Printer not connecting to my computer??

Printer not connecting to my computer??: Hi, Recently my parents gave me a printer which they didn't need. I tried to connect it to my laptop, however when i added the device it said "Driver is unavailable." i updated the laptop using the device manager and have searched hp support. Nothing seems to work. When i...
  8. my printer is not printing from the computer

my printer is not printing from the computer: Hi my printer can print copies but will not print directly from my computer? Tried all of the suggestions you had listed but it still is not printing unless I want a copy? HELP! Theresa Gelchie...
  9. connecting my printer to my computer

connecting my printer to my computer: My wifi was just changed now my brother printer won't connect to my dell computer. each time I try it displays in error. the trouble began when the new wifi was installed....
  10. connected my printer to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connected my printer to computer: How can I get my printer to reconnect to wifi without removing it from my computer and reinstalling it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connected-my-printer-to-computer/35775593-5def-4cf3-8e9e-4cc06b8ae39e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson printer not scanning to pc