Windows 10: Printer connection

Discus and support Printer connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently moved and have a new router but can't pair my printer with - the printer icon comes up on my computor and when I press connect it then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GailCrumpton1, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Printer connection

I have recently moved and have a new router but can't pair my printer with - the printer icon comes up on my computor and when I press connect it then askes for a wps number which I don;t have!

:)

GailCrumpton1, Jan 12, 2021

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Printer connection

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Printer connection

1. Printer connection - Similar Threads - Printer connection

2. I need to connect HP printer to a new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to connect HP printer to a new laptop: how to connect HP printer to new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-connect-hp-printer-to-a-new-laptop/354c5398-0825-40ff-855e-2e400c17c202
  3. Can't Print to WiFi Connected Printer

Can't Print to WiFi Connected Printer: My laptop has been able to print to my Canon TS8100 printer for ages. However, now it refuses, and says it's offline, which it isn't. When I try to print, I get the standard "Printer is offline" box displayed. I am on the same WiFi network as the printer. I've rebooted my...
  4. S mode, Canon printer connect

S mode, Canon printer connect: Have HP STREAM laptop, using Windows 10 "S" mode - purchased new, 2020 Have Canon Pixma G 3202 printer wireless - purchased new, 2020 Last week, and for months previously, I was able to print from my laptop. Now, I can not. I know, I know. All the previous community...
  5. Trying to connect a HP LaserJet 6P printer to my computer.

Trying to connect a HP LaserJet 6P printer to my computer.: Have a HP LaserJet 6P printer. I know, OLD, but still works great. Trying to connect to my computer without success. Computer is an ACER M4 Series PC with Windows 10 Pro - 64bit ver 2004 Cable has IEEE ECP 1284C at printer and USB 2.0 at computer. Computer does NOT have...
  6. Printer connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printer connectivity issues: Alright so heres what I got to work with. My goal is to connect a wireless printer to a desktop that is connected through eithernet. Both devices are connect to the same router. Both devices are connected differently. The desktop does not detect the printer. My question: How...
  7. connecting to 3d printer

connecting to 3d printer: Im trying to connect to my 3d printer mother board through com 5 but it says it cannot open port 5 and has a baud rate of 115000 i believe. my motherboard has it set at 250000. how can i change so i can connect to it and flash new firmware. if i use pronterface i csn connect...
  8. Windows 10 "cannot connect to the printer" HP LaserJet 6L

Windows 10 "cannot connect to the printer" HP LaserJet 6L: My setup is as follows: - A Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 machine with an old HP LaserJet 6L plugged into it via the LPT2 port. - The HP LaserJet 6L is shared and accessible to all - A Windows 10 10.0.19042.685 machine, plugged into the same subnet as the Windows 7 machine....
  9. Cannot connect to my router, use printer, or use shared drive over wireless. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to my router, use printer, or use shared drive over wireless. Windows 10: I have Windows 10. I am using an asus AC68R that is connected to my Internet modem. I have gone into optionalfeatures.exe and enabled SMB1 Same problem happens on EDGE and Chrome Edge Version 87.0.664.66 Official build 64-bit If DELL PC is directly plugged into the...
  10. Can't connect network file or printer sharing between 2 new SurfacePros and older desktop.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect network file or printer sharing between 2 new SurfacePros and older desktop.....: I have an older Dell desktop running Windows 10 and 2 brand new Surface Pros also on 10. Two huge issues: A. The Surfaces cannot connect via wifi to do network file sharing. I think I have shared all the folders I wish to share properly, but the the "specific" person...