Windows 10: Printer connetion to desktop

Discus and support Printer connetion to desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Canon MG3200 printer works perfectly--when my ACER deskstop allows it to! But it believes the printer is "offline", even when connected with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rinconete, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Rinconete Win User

Printer connetion to desktop

My Canon MG3200 printer works perfectly--when my ACER deskstop allows it to! But it believes the printer is "offline", even when connected with a cable, and only 40 cm away! What can I do?

:)

Rinconete, Jul 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Printer connetion to desktop

Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Printer connetion to desktop

1. Printer connetion to desktop - Similar Threads - Printer connetion desktop

2. how to connet my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connet my printer: connet my canon printerto my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connet-my-printer/452e1175-873f-4e5b-8f96-2df633fdbeab
  3. how to connet my printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connet my printer: connet my canon printerto my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connet-my-printer/452e1175-873f-4e5b-8f96-2df633fdbeab
  4. Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted: Hai,i have issue in internet connection,some times he can,some times,i must troubleshooting to get excess to the internet ,so how should i do to settle my internet connected issue,please my new bro/sis,help me please.....
  5. Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted: Hai,i have issue in internet connection,some times he can,some times,i must troubleshooting to get excess to the internet ,so how should i do to settle my internet connected issue,please my new bro/sis,help me please.....
  6. Ethernet Connetion to my Desktop keeps dropping and reconnecting as of sometime this morning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Connetion to my Desktop keeps dropping and reconnecting as of sometime this morning: For some reason, my Ethernet connection from our modem to my desktop has been constantly disconnecting every minute or so since sometime this morning. It was stable before today, but it started acting up and I've been searching for all kinds of things to try and fix it, but...
  7. connet my iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    connet my iphone: i can't find my iphone in microsoft for software update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connet-my-iphone/53066083-477f-4123-aa3f-c39b2f5168ac
  8. Remote Desktop Connetion

Remote Desktop Connetion: I am trying to connect to a RD2 remote desktop connection on Surface Pro 7Windows 10 Pro and I am unable to. I tried using the Microsoft Remote Desktop app and all I get is that it's connecting, but never actually connects. Through website Chrome, Edge I get an error message...
  9. Bluescreen when conneting to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen when conneting to internet: I'm using windows 10 and when i connect internet cable or connect to a wireless network a bluescreen appears and forces the computer to restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-when-conneting-to-internet/42bc8bc2-3c4b-42ce-a77c-4ff41471cba4
  10. Cannot connet to internet after update...

Cannot connet to internet after update...: About 5 hours ago internet (wired) on pc was working fine. Now it does not. All I did 5 hoirs ago is update windows (kb4462933). I already tried several different ethernet cables and all router ports. Router wireless works, because the phone connects. Also another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer network name win 10 to connet printer