Windows 10: Printer cueing save?

Discus and support Printer cueing save? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I go to print a document/pdf/website,... it takes me to save instead of print. I've checked my settings, "print to file" isnot checked. I think I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by esme2288, Apr 13, 2020.

1. esme2288 Win User

Printer cueing save?

When I go to print a document/pdf/website,... it takes me to save instead of print. I've checked my settings, "print to file" isnot checked. I think I might have been hacked. Any ideas what to do next?

:)

esme2288, Apr 13, 2020

2. Why the **** when I delete a printing CUE (as in "pending to print" your Windows X decides to delete the printer? Why am I to waste 1 hr reinstalling it because of deleting a cue?

OMG even the suggestions that "might relate to your topic" are totally off too.

I deleted a printing cue directly from the printer window (that one with the other devices). Your brilliant software deleted the printer. Now I cannot print. Notice, though, the printer now cannot be installed either since it shows in the devices as a printer
    installed. SO, according to you I have to uninstall everything, reboot, reinstall, reboot, then maybe (just maybe!) I can use the printer.

All because your software says "delete printing cue" but in reality means "delete the printer but not really, since we will stop making it work yet not remove it really".

Find a solution. Reinstalling exceeds 1 hr of my time; and the computer is supposed to save time. I can handwrite what I need in 2 minutes so this disaster makes your software failure a waste of time.

EduardoJusto de Pomar, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Printer cueing save?

how to delete doc in print cue Win 19

delete a doc in printer cue Win 10

DonnaMcDonald_429, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Printer cueing save?

1. Printer cueing save? - Similar Threads - Printer cueing save

2. Printer error goes to save printout as

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer error goes to save printout as: I saw previous comments and resolutions but it doesn't work in my case, I have managed to install the printer via USB but it's HP Laserjet 1018 which doesn't have a driver or support anymore with HP. Anybody has any idea who this can be fixed?...
  3. Printer saving PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer saving PDF: When I scan a document with my Canon printer Cannon Pixma MG 3022 Serial # KLBU 70940 and save a PDF file to a destination folder in Documents the application places a SUB FOLDER with the current date in the destination folder, which I do not want. this sub folder option is...
  4. Adverts in MS Cue Billiards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adverts in MS Cue Billiards: MS Cue Billiards!!!! I have deleted it and re-installed it several times, I am now NEVER going to download it again due to the interminable adverts that BLOCK the table. Bloody good game TOTALLY destroyed by ads and Microsoft. I suppose my question is "Why do you employ such...
  5. Printer "Saved settings" behavior

Printer "Saved settings" behavior: I have just re-built a Win 10 Home 1909 machine and re-installed the xerox printer. All is working well, except... In the Printer preferences box, there is the ability to save special print job settings. This one has the "Standard", "Previous Settings", "2 pages up / 2...
  6. Printer "Saved settings" behavior

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer "Saved settings" behavior: I have just re-built a Win 10 Home 1909 machine and re-installed the xerox printer. All is working well, except... In the Printer preferences box, there is the ability to save special print job settings. This one has the "Standard", "Previous Settings", "2 pages up / 2...
  7. Printer Preferences settings not getting saved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer Preferences settings not getting saved: Windows 10 does not save the printer settings aw well as the settings in the 'preferences'. In 'preferences' there is another two settings, 'Default setting' and 'current setting'. If I click on 'current setting' and 'apply' it, after the print-out is done it again goes back...
  8. notebook, printer, save!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notebook, printer, save!: I made another message or document, it had me click save did so. Went to new note to print copy to have. will not print printer opens shows and asks questions to print goes to where says print click it nothing. what can I do to be able to print? \...
  9. Printer Issues and Saving to PDF

Printer Issues and Saving to PDF: Hello, I can't seem to add any printers, even ones I've recently been printing from successfully, as well being unable to Save as PDF from Excel. I'm able to save as a PDF from Word without any issues as well as from Google Chrome browser. I can't print rom any source....
  10. CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CUE Tools - convert CUE file to tracks or tracks to single audio file: Hi there This old program still works in W10. If you want to convert a load of tracks to a single audio file or you have a .cue file with say .ape / .mp3 or whatever and you want to convert it back into Tracks again then this program CUETOOLS works a treat. Free...