Windows 10: printer disconnect

Discus and support printer disconnect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to print a letter and when I run the trouble shooter it keeps telling me that the printer is turned off-However, it is not turned off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FoothillWoman, Jul 15, 2020.

1. printer disconnect

I am trying to print a letter and when I run the trouble shooter it keeps telling me that the printer is turned off-However, it is not turned off.

There isn't anywhere to go with this as long as my pc believes my printer is turned off. When I run the bluetooth search it also isn't recognizing that my printer is there. SO, I am not going to uninstall a printer that the pc can no longer see...right?

Mind you that it was all working before I had the pc checked for a virus......and due to that, my Microsoft Edge auto updated.....ggrrr

:)

FoothillWoman, Jul 15, 2020

2. how do i change disconnected setting to connected setting on my printer

Hi Robert,

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps. It helps in checking settings, installing drivers and identifying and fixing the printer issues.

Fix printer problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with the Printer. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Unable to install printer in Win10 due to spooler stopping

Let us resolve your issue in installing your printer. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Uninstall all your printer software and drivers.
    • Disconnect your printer cables; then, restart your computer.
    • Download and install your printer software and drivers from the manufacturer website.
    • One you're done, connect your printer; then, check if the issue still persists.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Jul 15, 2020
  4. printer disconnect

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

printer disconnect

1. printer disconnect - Similar Threads - printer disconnect

2. The printer Sharp AR-203E keeps plugging in and disconnecting what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The printer Sharp AR-203E keeps plugging in and disconnecting what should I do?: Good morning, I have a Sharp AR-203E printer, since the beginning of this year the printer all the time after plugging the cable into the USB port in a laptop with Windows 10 the printer appears and after 1 second unfastens and so on all the time until the cable is removed...
  3. The printer Sharp AR-203E keeps plugging in and disconnecting what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The printer Sharp AR-203E keeps plugging in and disconnecting what should I do?: Good morning, I have a Sharp AR-203E printer, since the beginning of this year the printer all the time after plugging the cable into the USB port in a laptop with Windows 10 the printer appears and after 1 second unfastens and so on all the time until the cable is removed...
  4. The printer Sharp AR-203E keeps plugging in and disconnecting what should I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printers and Scanners randomly disconnect - SOLVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printers and Scanners randomly disconnect - SOLVED: I have a recurring issue where all of my installed printers will come up as "not connected" to my computer, until I restart. This will happen numerous times a day and I have no idea why. This affects my physical printer and all installed PDF printers, which are the backbone...
  6. Printers and Scanners randomly disconnect - SOLVED

Printers and Scanners randomly disconnect - SOLVED: I have a recurring issue where all of my installed printers will come up as "not connected" to my computer, until I restart. This will happen numerous times a day and I have no idea why. This affects my physical printer and all installed PDF printers, which are the backbone...
  7. Printers and Scanners randomly disconnect - SOLVED

8. Printers and Scanners randomly disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printers and Scanners randomly disconnect: I have a recurring issue where all of my installed printers will come up as "not connected" to my computer, until I restart. This will happen numerous times a day and I have no idea why. This affects my physical printer and all installed PDF printers, which are the backbone...
  9. Printers and Scanners randomly disconnect

Printers and Scanners randomly disconnect: I have a recurring issue where all of my installed printers will come up as "not connected" to my computer, until I restart. This will happen numerous times a day and I have no idea why. This affects my physical printer and all installed PDF printers, which are the backbone...
  10. Printers and Scanners randomly disconnect