Windows 10: Printer DocuPrint M205 b, connect to Windows 10

Discus and support Printer DocuPrint M205 b, connect to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My new computer has Windows 10 pro, version 1809, OS build 17763.720. (Recently updated). Is a printer driver available for Fuji Xerox Docuprint M205... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by steve2070, Aug 21, 2019.

1. steve2070 Win User

Printer DocuPrint M205 b, connect to Windows 10

My new computer has Windows 10 pro, version 1809, OS build 17763.720. (Recently updated).

Is a printer driver available for Fuji Xerox Docuprint M205 b ? When I try to connect it, I get the message "driver not available".

:)

steve2070, Aug 21, 2019

2. Xerox N24 Docuprint Printer does not install on windows 10

Here's what happens:

-Search for printers and select 'The printer that I want isn't listed' option

-Select 'My printer is a little older. Help me find it.' option in pop-up window

-Select the Xerox N24 Docuprint printer from search pane

-Correct driver isn't listed in the normal driver files, select the 'Have Disk...' option and search driver files

downloaded from Xerox site
    , select the Xerox N24 Docuprint driver

-Give printer a name and press next

-It says its installing printer

-The name printer screen appears again

The last three steps keep looping, and I can't seem to figure out how to get it finalized. The drivers I have downloaded from Xerox were for windows 7, but the company has said

that those files will work with Windows 10
    , and that the issue is that Windows 10 requires a digitally signed driver. The N24 Docuprint drivers are indeed old enough that they do not have a digital signature with them.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Theifswimer, Aug 21, 2019
  3. ronkrem Win User
    Xerox Docuprint C4350 Network Printer Access

Hi Folks.

I have an 32-bit XP machine on the house network driving an Canon MP495 and a Xerox Docuprint C4350. I can print to both printers from the XP machine. The XP is up to date. My work machine is a 64-bit Windows 10 machine connected to the same network. I can see both printers on the Windows 10 machine. I have connected to and can print to the MP495 over the network.

When I try to connect to the C4350 Windows 10 fails to find a driver. I have downloaded the specific 64-bit Windows 10 driver from the Xerox site and directed Windows 10 to that folder which contains what should be the correct INF file. However it says this is not the correct driver.

I am running out of things to try. Does anybody have a suggestion?

Thanks, Ron

ronkrem, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Printer DocuPrint M205 b, connect to Windows 10

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Printer DocuPrint M205 b, connect to Windows 10

1. Printer DocuPrint M205 b, connect to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printer DocuPrint M205

2. installing DocuPrint CM215fw to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing DocuPrint CM215fw to windows 11: I cannot install my Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CM215fw printer to my new windows11. I downloaded some drivers for it but windows11 won't allow me to open them. I need to go to buy App to open the driver file....
  3. installing DocuPrint CM215fw to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing DocuPrint CM215fw to windows 11: I cannot install my Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CM215fw printer to my new windows11. I downloaded some drivers for it but windows11 won't allow me to open them. I need to go to buy App to open the driver file....
  4. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer: Hi,Prior to the latest Windows 10 update. My Toshiba Laptop and Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer were talking to each other via the cable from a USB port on the laptop.After the latest Windows 10 update.They are talking only on items I have created on the laptop. I can NO...
  5. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer: Hi,Prior to the latest Windows 10 update. My Toshiba Laptop and Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer were talking to each other via the cable from a USB port on the laptop.After the latest Windows 10 update.They are talking only on items I have created on the laptop. I can NO...
  6. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. WiFi sometimes doesn't connect with 11 a/b/g/n/ac but connects with 11 b.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi sometimes doesn't connect with 11 a/b/g/n/ac but connects with 11 b.: I can change my WiFi properties or wireless mode to 1 - 11 b or 12 - 11a/b/g/n/ac. The default setting under wireless mode in my Laptop was 12 - 11a/b/g/n/ac and it works fine for the most part but sometimes when we have a power cut or when I restart my laptop it just won't...
  8. Connect Windows 10 to Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connect Windows 10 to Printer: I need to install the new Wi-Fi Jetpack so I can connect my Windows 10 to my HP Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-windows-10-to-printer/b7406568-5fd2-4993-bd77-8b304cd96cb3
  9. connecting printer to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting printer to windows 10: my brother mfc-7360n can't connect to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-printer-to-windows-10/61058538-3e91-4297-b840-24fc4079daab
  10. Xerox Docuprint C4350 Network Printer Access

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xerox Docuprint C4350 Network Printer Access: Hi Folks. I have an 32-bit XP machine on the house network driving an Canon MP495 and a Xerox Docuprint C4350. I can print to both printers from the XP machine. The XP is up to date. My work machine is a 64-bit Windows 10 machine connected to the same network. I can see...