Windows 10: printer does not clear queque

Discus and support printer does not clear queque in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and when I sent something to my HP printer wirelessly it prints and then minutes later it will print same form again. I go back in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KSHCL, Jan 3, 2019.

1. KSHCL Win User

printer does not clear queque

I have windows 10 and when I sent something to my HP printer wirelessly it prints and then minutes later it will print same form again. I go back in and it is always still in queque even though it printed. Any ideas what is going on? Thank you.

:)

KSHCL, Jan 3, 2019

2. Print queque

I noticed the printer icon on my task bar. I opened it and found a document called about:tabs inte the print queque. I did not put it there. While I was trying to find out about it the status in the queque went to printing. What is this. Was my computer
    hijacked?

Sandybeach260, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Jan 3, 2019
  4. printer does not clear queque

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

printer does not clear queque

1. printer does not clear queque - Similar Threads - printer does clear

2. How to automatically clear printer queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to automatically clear printer queue: Good afternoon,I'm having an issue with Windows 10 printer spooler. The printer queue freezes very often and the only way to print again is to clear everytime the queue.I'm aware of the methods to clear the queue, even with a .bat file that stops the spooler, clear the queue...
  3. How to automatically clear printer queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to automatically clear printer queue: Good afternoon,I'm having an issue with Windows 10 printer spooler. The printer queue freezes very often and the only way to print again is to clear everytime the queue.I'm aware of the methods to clear the queue, even with a .bat file that stops the spooler, clear the queue...
  4. How to automatically clear printer queue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Printer Queue will not clear - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Queue will not clear - Windows 10: I am using an HP Wireless printer and the printer queue will get stuck from time to time. It won't clear. This is causing a loss of productivity and business. I have to stop the services, delete the printer queue, delete items from the C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS...
  6. Printer Queue will not clear - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Queue will not clear - Windows 10: I am using an HP Wireless printer and the printer queue will get stuck from time to time. It won't clear. This is causing a loss of productivity and business. I have to stop the services, delete the printer queue, delete items from the C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS...
  7. Printer Queue will not clear - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. printer jam message won't clear

printer jam message won't clear: My HP won't clear a jammed paper message. Restarting, unplugging, etc. doesn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-jam-message-wont-clear/f3850ac7-6ec3-4416-9145-96fd8cf6e797
  9. Clearing the printer queue?

Clearing the printer queue?: I'm trying to delete a completed print, but the queue just sits there and won't complete the deletion to allow the printer to continue functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-the-printer-queue/2b7e1399-7487-44c3-8bfe-cab43c37fd8f
  10. How to clear the printer queue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to clear the printer queue in Windows 10: Printing something in Windows can sometimes end up being more difficult than it should be. Print jobs getting stuck in the print queue is an especially common problem. When this happens there are a few different methods you can try to clear the queue and get Windows printing...