Windows 10: Printer does not work, despite connection?

Discus and support Printer does not work, despite connection? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my printer is connected to my PC and has printed search until yesterday. Yesterday evening I opened the PC and removed some dust. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TryHard1991, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Printer does not work, despite connection?

Hello,

my printer is connected to my PC and has printed search until yesterday. Yesterday evening I opened the PC and removed some dust. This morning I got my homework by e-mail and wanted to print it, but it didn't work. He is connected. I looked in the queue and every time I go to print, the job goes into the list and suddenly disappears again.
    could someone help me?

Greetings

:)

TryHard1991, Jun 13, 2020

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Printer not working

Hi Terry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

How have you connected the printer to your computer? Is it wired or wireless connection?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mouse, Touchpad and Printer drivers check if it works for you.
    Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Follow the same steps to uninstall Mouse and Printer drivers.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset, touchpad and Printer drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Printer does not work, despite connection?

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Printer does not work, despite connection?

1. Printer does not work, despite connection? - Similar Threads - Printer does despite

2. Printer connects but does not print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer connects but does not print: I have printer which is totally working properly since yesterday but now it isnt. It is connected in the same WIFI and when you print it will just print a blank page. I check if there is any paper jam at all and also disconnects and re connects the printer. I even tried on...
  3. Printer connects but does not print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer connects but does not print: I have printer which is totally working properly since yesterday but now it isnt. It is connected in the same WIFI and when you print it will just print a blank page. I check if there is any paper jam at all and also disconnects and re connects the printer. I even tried on...
  4. Printer connects but does not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  7. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Printer does not work

Printer does not work: Hello,I have an HP 2055 printer that worked fine with version 20H2 4 months ago but now it does not work with version 21H1. I uninstalled and installed the driver on HP website but still I am not able to print. Any suggestion would be appreciated.Thank youRozi...
  9. Bluetooth not working despite being connected

Bluetooth not working despite being connected: My Bluetooth stopped working yesterday. At first, I thought it was my specific Galaxy Earbuds, but all Bluetooth functions no longer work my other wireless headset, my wireless keyboard, my wireless game controller. While they show up in my settings as devices I can connect...
  10. My printer does not work

My printer does not work: Apply an update on my pc for the version of window 10, I previously had window 7 and now my printer does not work how can I make my printer work? Printer HP DeskJet GT 5810 thanks in advance...