Windows 10: Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update

Discus and support Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ever since windows update brother printer does not work mfc-j265w [Original Title: Windows Update]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlLang3, Jun 17, 2020.

1. AlLang3 Win User

Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update

ever since windows update brother printer does not work mfc-j265w

[Original Title: Windows Update]

:)

AlLang3, Jun 17, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 17, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update

1. Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update - Similar Threads - Printer Doesn't Update

2. after windows update not working printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after windows update not working printer: after windows update not working printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-update-not-working-printer/73679a30-7b0d-454b-84fb-361b7c70df2f
  3. Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update: Hi. I run Windows 10 64 Pro and updated to 1909 build 18363.900): my printer (Brother 165-C) doesn't work anymore. I restored previous system image and printer works: so printer is ok. Strange thing: by the system it's just like printer exists and works fine (troubleshooting...
  4. Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work

Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work: Windows 10 updated itself earlier - now my Brother DCP-195C printer is not receiving data from the computer, even though Windows says the printer is operating correctly...
  5. Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update: Hi. I run Windows 10 64 Pro and updated to 1909 build 18363.900): my printer (Brother 165-C) doesn't work anymore. I restored previous system image and printer works: so printer is ok. Strange thing: by the system it's just like printer exists and works fine (troubleshooting...
  6. Printer doesn't work

Printer doesn't work: My HP printer is just blinking and says it is "offline". Could this be caused by a Windows Update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work/8e824392-c5fd-4a32-99d3-13b98b181061
  7. printers not working after update

printers not working after update: Computer/programs do not recognize installed printers after installing upgrade. They show in the device manager but do not show up in any program when trying to print....
  8. Printer doesn't work

Printer doesn't work: After my laptop with windows 10 got the last update my printer does not respond, I connect it to another PC with Windows 7 and it works fine, how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work/03c006c6-aa85-4462-a1a1-bfa64e0ab68d
  9. Printer doesn't work

Printer doesn't work: I have an HP ENVY 4520 Printer All-in-One Printer after the windows was updated, it didn't work anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work/59ad236b-11b4-42d7-8408-b23a7d9d7159
  10. After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly: after the last update of Microsoft my printer doesn't work well, it stays frozen when it is printing some document, I have to restart it constantly. I need to solve this...