Windows 10: printer driver error

Discus and support printer driver error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; have older hp printer F335 all in one connected to new hp lap top on windows 10, error message, usb composite device (older printer connection) no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by timothyjackson2, Nov 7, 2018.

1. printer driver error

have older hp printer F335 all in one connected to new hp lap top on windows 10, error message, usb composite device (older printer connection) no compatable with usb 3.0. Fix????

:)

timothyjackson2, Nov 7, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Nov 7, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. Argel Obm Win User

printer driver error

printer driver

Hi Catherine,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your printer concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you having an issue using your printer or downloading the driver for your printer?
    • If you're having an issue downloading the driver for your printer, can you please tell us how do you download the its driver? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you do it.
    • Are you encountering an error message when you attempt to download the driver for your printer? We strongly recommend that you post a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.
    • If the issue is with the printer itself, are you having a problem in printing or scanning? What is happening when you attempt to print or scan?

Argel Obm, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

printer driver error

1. printer driver error - Similar Threads - printer driver error

2. printer error ' driver is unavailable'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer error ' driver is unavailable': I have an HP Laser Jet MFP M234dwe that is wirelessly connected to a Lenovo Thinkpad that successfully prints. However, the other laptop ten feet away - Lenovo IdeaPad3 doesn't recognize this printer. I get an error message 'driver is unavailable' and at the bottom right on...
  3. printer error ' driver is unavailable'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer error ' driver is unavailable': I have an HP Laser Jet MFP M234dwe that is wirelessly connected to a Lenovo Thinkpad that successfully prints. However, the other laptop ten feet away - Lenovo IdeaPad3 doesn't recognize this printer. I get an error message 'driver is unavailable' and at the bottom right on...
  4. printer error ' driver is unavailable'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Error installing printer driver: signed driver unauthenticated

Error installing printer driver: signed driver unauthenticated: I installed a Brother MFC-J6920DW printer driver on a Windows 10 Professional system. Part way through the installation I got an error box with this message:Operation could not be completed error 0x800f0243.The publisher of an Authenticodetm signed catalog was not established...
  6. Error installing printer driver: signed driver unauthenticated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing printer driver: signed driver unauthenticated: I installed a Brother MFC-J6920DW printer driver on a Windows 10 Professional system. Part way through the installation I got an error box with this message:Operation could not be completed error 0x800f0243.The publisher of an Authenticodetm signed catalog was not established...
  7. Error installing printer driver: signed driver unauthenticated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Error Driver Printers in W10

Error Driver Printers in W10: All my printers have become unusable. When I launch the test page, I get the following error: Help my, please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-driver-printers-in-w10/52edbd62-e4a9-419d-b9f1-a0cfe7a09ba0
  9. Element Not Found Printer Driver Error

Element Not Found Printer Driver Error: We recently networked a new HP LaserJet printer as our old one died. We have Windows 10 on all of our computers. The server and the other computer work fine with the new printer. However, mine will not work. I get a driver error when I try to download the software and an...
  10. printer drivers

printer drivers: Hi Folks. A while ago I bought a new PC with windows 10 installed on it. Now, sadly, I cannot use my OKI C3100 colour laser jet printer anymore. Could you please give me some advise on how to make it work again? Many thanks Scott...