Windows 10: Printer Driver for an OKI C3100

Discus and support Printer Driver for an OKI C3100 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. Can some one please help me get a OKI C3100 printer working on a Windows 10 PC. I have been trying for ages now. It worked perfectly on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scott.Simpson602, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Printer Driver for an OKI C3100

Hello.

Can some one please help me get a OKI C3100 printer working on a Windows 10 PC.

I have been trying for ages now. It worked perfectly on Windows 7 but not on 10.

It would be a shame to throw a great printer in the bin.

Regards

Scott

:)

Scott.Simpson602, Aug 18, 2020

2. How to download drivers successfully for my OKI C3100 printer on windows 7

I bought an OKI C3100 printer which is about 15 years old. I have the CD with it which has the drivers on it, at first it wouldn't let me download it because it didn't support my language. So I found that you can use it in compatibility mode and it worked
    using Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows me, Windows XP, NT4.0, and Windows Server 2003.

I click 'Local printer'

then ' USB: Universal Serial Bus'

then ' OKI C3100' and 'HiperC'

it starts to download it and unload all the files etc onto my computer, but then it says

' The installation was unsuccessful, Please check:-

1. That your printer is switched on

2. The connection between printer and computer

3. That your printer is set to 'Online'

i have checked all of these and it seems to be on, unless I am doing something wrong.

at the same time it also has a pop up error saying ' Arguments are invalid'

I have tried doing it manually, on 'add a printer' and delecting from 'Have disk' but when i try and find the .inf file it says that it has to be compatible with x64 or something

Any help?

HollieBaker, Aug 18, 2020
  3. oki printer

Hi Bertil,

A peripheral like a printer requires manual driver installation before it can be recognized by the computer completely. This is required since each printer has its own features based on their manufacturers.
    To make sure that we can provide the appropriate resolution to your concern with your printer, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • Did you recently upgrade/update your computer?
    • Is this a network printer?
    • Do you have a CD driver installer for this printer?
    • Can you check the manufacturer's website for any updates for the printer?

In addition, you can check your printer's manufacturer site here:
    Drivers & Utilities | Support | OKI Data Americas
    if they have a new driver installer for your
    Oki c5300 model printer.

Get back to us once you provide us these additional information.

Johann Eva, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Printer Driver for an OKI C3100

OKI C5600 Printer - won't work with Windows 10

My computer has self-updated to Windows 10 with no intervention from me! Now my OKI C5600 printer - although recognised in devices / printers - won't print. There's no Windows 10 driver listed on the OKI site. Help!

Mick

MichaelPerrier, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Printer Driver for an OKI C3100

1. Printer Driver for an OKI C3100 - Similar Threads - Printer Driver OKI

2. cannot install printer driver for Oki Data Pro8432WT. Windows will not install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install printer driver for Oki Data Pro8432WT. Windows will not install it.: So I have new Dell computer. I am trying to install a Printer Driver from the manufacturer Oki Data Pro8432WT. But windows will not allow me to install. Windows was updated recently with Windows 11 and any other updates from windows. I have tried uninstalling and...
  3. cannot install printer driver for Oki Data Pro8432WT. Windows will not install it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot install printer driver for Oki Data Pro8432WT. Windows will not install it.: So I have new Dell computer. I am trying to install a Printer Driver from the manufacturer Oki Data Pro8432WT. But windows will not allow me to install. Windows was updated recently with Windows 11 and any other updates from windows. I have tried uninstalling and...
  4. Oki c5250 Windows 10 Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Oki c5250 Windows 10 Driver: I saw another post with this question, but it's locked. I checked various drivers and the driver from C5650 works fine.Hope this will help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oki-c5250-windows-10-driver/ed81fb86-bef3-4292-9890-c23b9a2d0def
  5. hp solution center hp c3100

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp solution center hp c3100: solution center for hp c3100 not working does not show ink levels https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-solution-center-hp-c3100/716124ff-74ca-4263-bd53-887b08684d9e
  6. OKI mb451w

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OKI mb451w: Stats: Windows 10 pro 64 bit uefi MB451w Not sure this is in the correct forum. The OKi years ago came with a installation cd. At that time I was running Windows 7. Am I correct in assuming that this cd is not necessary to use with Windows 10? The mono multi function...
  7. scanner driver for oki es 4180 mfp in windows 10?

scanner driver for oki es 4180 mfp in windows 10?: anyone know how to get scanner driver for oki es 4180 mfp in windows 10? oki website tried,no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-driver-for-oki-es-4180-mfp-in-windows-10/7068081a-4225-484e-8dd5-d6fd3210885f
  8. OKI 5150 Printer Drivers for Windows 10

OKI 5150 Printer Drivers for Windows 10: I recently bought new computer with Windows 10 and have an older OKI C5150 color laser printer. However, I can't find printer drivers for Windows 10. Is there a work around, a community to help find drivers or other drivers that can be used?...
  9. connecting a wireless printer, OKI-MB472-6E30FD

connecting a wireless printer, OKI-MB472-6E30FD: I updated to windows 10 and now am unable to connect my wireless printer which was connected prior to the upgrade! I get a message saying that the driver is not available! Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair...
  10. OKI C710 color printer unable to print default in black

OKI C710 color printer unable to print default in black: hi guys, the printer on my compuer is a Lexmark E360dn, but the printer on the second computer is the OKI C710. I cannot enter preferences to force the colour printer to print in black. Is there any way to alter the printer preferences to change this. Sure it can...