Windows 10: Printer Driver Install

Discus and support Printer Driver Install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying to install my HP Printer Driver for Weeks and I cannot get it installed. It keep getting error messages about adminstrator rights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JenniferMcNaughton1, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Printer Driver Install

I have been trying to install my HP Printer Driver for Weeks and I cannot get it installed. It keep getting error messages about adminstrator rights but theres only one account on my computer.

:)

JenniferMcNaughton1, Aug 13, 2020

2. "No printers have been installed" after the HP Printers were installed with windows 10 approved drivers

Hi,

Thank

you for your reply. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this. I suggest you to try running Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

This issue may arise due to printer’s driver incompatibility with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.
    To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Right click on printer’s driver that you have downloaded from manufacturer website.
    • Click/tap on Properties.
    • Check the Run this program in Compatibility mode for under
      Compatibility tab
    • Select Windows 8.1/8 from the drop down under
      Compatibility mode section.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Install the drivers, restart PC and check if issue is resolved.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 13, 2020
  3. error 0X800f0214 when installing printer driver - Microsoft Community

Hi Plamen,

It could be the driver is not installed properly or has got corrupted. We would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Aside from installing the printer device, were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Furthermore, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver and see if the issue persists. We highly suggest to check the website of the manufacturer of the said printer to know the compatible driver for your current
    Windows 10 build.

As a reference, we also suggest that you check this article to troubleshoot printer problems for Windows 10.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting steps.

PreciousLeb, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Printer Driver Install

Unable to install printer in Win10 due to spooler stopping

Let us resolve your issue in installing your printer. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Uninstall all your printer software and drivers.
    • Disconnect your printer cables; then, restart your computer.
    • Download and install your printer software and drivers from the manufacturer website.
    • One you're done, connect your printer; then, check if the issue still persists.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Printer Driver Install

1. Printer Driver Install - Similar Threads - Printer Driver Install

2. how to install printer drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install printer drivers?: how do yu install printer drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-printer-drivers/995eb49c-e074-4b11-90d4-4cc866db2661
  3. Printer Driver Not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Driver Not Installing: Printer Driver Not InstallingHi, I have Recently Updated to Windows . I Have Some Trouble while Installing HP LaserJet MFP 1136 LaserJet Printer Driver.12 I Have Downloaded The Driver Software from This Website and As I am Proceeding My Installation, The Setup Shows Me That...
  4. Printer Driver Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Driver Not Installing: Printer Driver Not InstallingHi, I have Recently Updated to Windows . I Have Some Trouble while Installing HP LaserJet MFP 1136 LaserJet Printer Driver.12 I Have Downloaded The Driver Software from This Website and As I am Proceeding My Installation, The Setup Shows Me That...
  5. Printer Driver Not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Driver Not Installing: Hi, I have Recently Updated to Windows 11 and I Have Some Trouble while Installing HP MFP 1136 LaserJet Printer Driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-driver-not-installing/c73efda4-d3b1-4f80-a3d0-845f56f63d05
  6. Printer Driver Not Installing

Printer Driver Not Installing: Hi, I have Recently Updated to Windows 11 and I Have Some Trouble while Installing HP MFP 1136 LaserJet Printer Driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-driver-not-installing/c73efda4-d3b1-4f80-a3d0-845f56f63d05
  7. Printer drivers installation failure

Printer drivers installation failure: I have just received an error message 5001:0xfffec6b after downloading and attempting to install driver updates for a Brother printer. Download was made from their support website. Operating System is Windows 8.1 64bit The printer's drivers were uninstalled beforehand,as per...
  8. Printer Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Driver not installing: My Brother Color Laserjet Printer won't nstall. I get this message;Device SWD\PRINTENUM\WSD-e3d01861-5e14-4b26-a5b0-f030a1447984 requires further installation.I have completely removed the driver software and reinstalled it. No joy. Running Windows 10 on an ASUS Zenbook....
  9. Printer driver installing problem

Printer driver installing problem: I'm trying to install Sharp AR-206 network printer. Driver will be found from Windows Update, but Windows won't install it . I just get notice "Printer driver not installed". [ATTACH] With my other computers (also Win10Pro) I don't have this problem. Is there any way to...
  10. Printer Driver Installation

Printer Driver Installation: I'm trying to add my new Windows 10 desktop computer to my Canon printer that is currently used by my other computers at home through Wi-Fi. When I tried to install the printer driver, I received an error message "A port with the same name already exists. Change the port...