Windows 10: Printer Driver settings in Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk?

Discus and support Printer Driver settings in Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, First post. I hope this is in the correct place :) .I have set up my first kiosks using Windows 10 Assigned Access. everything works fine, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by josh1776, Aug 9, 2019.

1. josh1776 Win User

Printer Driver settings in Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk?

Hello,

First post. I hope this is in the correct place Printer Driver settings in Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk? :) .I have set up my first kiosks using Windows 10 Assigned Access. everything works fine, but I am having a mild inconvenience I am hoping someone has some insight on.

I have thermal printers connected by USB to each of these kiosks. They print correctly, but in the driver settings under a normal account are options for speed settings. Each of these kiosks are printing at their printer's slowest possible speed and I am not seeing so far a place where I could configure the print speed setting for Assigned Access.

The printers in question are a mixture of Zebra 2824 plus', and ZD410s and ZD420s.

Does anyone know how to adjust print speed settings for an Assigned Access account on a Windows 10 machine?

thanks

:)

josh1776, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Yetshua Win User

No Web Browser in Windows 10 Assigned Access List

I'm the head of IT at a small utility company, and we make use of Assigned Access in order to make available several kiosks which are set up to use our web portal. This worked perfectly with Assigned Access in Windows 8.1, however, now that we've upgraded
    to Windows 10, there are no web browsers at all available in the Assigned Access list of available apps. No Internet Explorer, and no Microsoft Edge either.

The kiosks are now running Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit. I could easily still set up Assigned Access for another app if I so chose, but with no web browser in the list of available apps, our web portal based kiosks are now utterly worthless. Please tell me that
    there's a way to fix this. If not, I'll most likely be spending a lot of time this week reverting all those kiosks back to Windows 8.1

Yetshua, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

I was hoping that by downloading the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store, that I would be able to use it to setup assigned access on a Windows 10 computer and display a powerpoint presentation. Our issues is, we need this to be a Kiosk that no-one can
    close out the presentation. Powerpoint allows you to turn most functions off, but you can still access the ease of access toolbar, and can also close the presentation out. When I go to assigned access though, Powerpoint Mobile does not appear in the list of
    Apps. I have downloaded other Supposed PowerPoint Presenters, but none of them show up in the list either.

Can anyone tell me how to achieve this! I do not understand how to setup the Power Shell code to set this up, too technical for me. But I really need this as Kiosk computer. Any suggestion?

Drew Patterson, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Printer Driver settings in Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk?

Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Printer Driver settings in Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk?

1. Printer Driver settings in Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk? - Similar Threads - Printer Driver settings

2. Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk Mode - Edge Chromium - Reboot shows two windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk Mode - Edge Chromium - Reboot shows two windows: We've set up some new terminals with Assigned Access Mode Kiosk mode to run Edge as a full screen app.When you have finised setting this up and you log in to the new user it loads the webpage as it shoudl in full screen mode and everything looks good.However, when you reboot...
  3. Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk Mode - Edge Chromium - Reboot shows two windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Assigned Access Kiosk Mode - Edge Chromium - Reboot shows two windows: We've set up some new terminals with Assigned Access Mode Kiosk mode to run Edge as a full screen app.When you have finised setting this up and you log in to the new user it loads the webpage as it shoudl in full screen mode and everything looks good.However, when you reboot...
  4. Problem with: Removing Single app KIOSK/Assigned access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with: Removing Single app KIOSK/Assigned access: I have been testing the KIOSK mode in windows 10 pro through: Open settings Click on Accounts Click on Family & other users Under "Set up a Kiosk" click the Assigned Access option Click Get started and follow the steps The KIOSK mode is working, however, I only wanted...
  5. using kiosk mode/Assigned Access for signage - losing wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using kiosk mode/Assigned Access for signage - losing wifi: I'm using the "Assigned Access" or kiosk mode of Windows 10 with a Pocket PC / mini PC stick https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QXV8T53/ attached to a TV, to display a particular web address for digital signage. Normally it works great. Problem is, if the wifi connection...
  6. Assigned Access Multi App Kiosk Mode Always on top

Assigned Access Multi App Kiosk Mode Always on top: We are using a multi app kiosk setup that allows the users to open various programs. The problem is we use a time keeping app that times their use that should be always on top in the bottom right hand corner. Unfortunately the application only shows when they open another...
  7. Cannot Setup Kiosk Mode Assigned Access

Cannot Setup Kiosk Mode Assigned Access: I have a tablet that I need to setup as kiosk on Microsoft Edge. It was on 1607, but that version did not support Kiosk Mode on MS Edge, so I proceeded to update to version 1909 which at this time is the latest one. So I went once again try enabling Assigned Access but...
  8. windows 10 kiosk mode assigned access

windows 10 kiosk mode assigned access: Hi, im running around on the internet looking for solutions, what I need to know is in assigned access windows 10 kiosk mode can I run specific program like software from win32 app or like a software company....
  9. Assigned Access kiosk and copy/paste

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Assigned Access kiosk and copy/paste: I have an in house kiosk app that we set up using "set-assignedaccess" The app itself works great. The app runs as a regular non-admin user. Also, when the app is run as an admin or regular user outside of being set up with assigned access, copy/paste works, so I presume...
  10. Setup or Remove a Kiosk Account using Assigned Access in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Setup or Remove a Kiosk Account using Assigned Access in Windows 10: How to: Setup or Remove a Kiosk Account using Assigned Access in Windows 10 How to Setup or Remove a Kiosk Account using Assigned Access in Windows 10 You can use the standard user account on a PC so that it only has access to a single Universal Windows Platform (UWP)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. how to change printer settings from kiosk mode

3. set up printer from browser in kiosk mode windows

4. windows 10 kiosk mode setup printer,
  5. kiosk mode does not like wps printer,
  6. printing is not supported in assigned access