Windows 10: Printer driver was not installed – Element not found

Discus and support Printer driver was not installed – Element not found in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]As a Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC user, you may encounter printer issues or errors like Error 0x00000c1, Error 0x0000052e, Error 0x0000007c or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 10, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Printer driver was not installed – Element not found

Printer driver was not installed – Element not found Printer-driver-was-not-installed-Element-not-found.jpg
    As a Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC user, you may encounter printer issues or errors like Error 0x00000c1, Error 0x0000052e, Error 0x0000007c or 0x000006e4, HP Printer validation failed error. In this post, we provide the solutions to fix the Printer driver was not installed – Element not found error when trying to manually add or install […]

This article Printer driver was not installed – Element not found first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 10, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Virtual Pdf Printer Driver Won't install and Fixes won't work

You might be able, if needed, to get the old version, here at oldapps web site (disclaimer: I do not vouch for this site... check any and downloads with your fav malware/antivirus apps): Old Version of PrimoPDF for Windows XP

PrimoPDF forums are down it seems... however, I found this at PCReview forums, quote from "Unable to Install "Software" Printers":

Same solution on MSDN thread, "cannot install printer driver in XP Embedded":

95Viper, Jan 10, 2022
  3. "No printers have been installed" after the HP Printers were installed with windows 10 approved drivers

Hi,

Thank

you for your reply. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this. I suggest you to try running Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

This issue may arise due to printer’s driver incompatibility with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.
    To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Right click on printer’s driver that you have downloaded from manufacturer website.
    • Click/tap on Properties.
    • Check the Run this program in Compatibility mode for under
      Compatibility tab
    • Select Windows 8.1/8 from the drop down under
      Compatibility mode section.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Install the drivers, restart PC and check if issue is resolved.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 10, 2022
  4. Printer driver was not installed – Element not found

error 0X800f0214 when installing printer driver - Microsoft Community

Hi Plamen,

It could be the driver is not installed properly or has got corrupted. We would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Aside from installing the printer device, were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Furthermore, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver and see if the issue persists. We highly suggest to check the website of the manufacturer of the said printer to know the compatible driver for your current
    Windows 10 build.

As a reference, we also suggest that you check this article to troubleshoot printer problems for Windows 10.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting steps.

PreciousLeb, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

Printer driver was not installed – Element not found

1. Printer driver was not installed – Element not found - Similar Threads - Printer driver was

2. DPRMA Element not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPRMA Element not found: Hello,So we are running a local azura back up server, we have multiple servers being backed up by it including our 3 domain controllers. The issue is our 2nd domain controller is having issues, on MABS its under the Unprotected computers with protection agent and it never...
  3. Element not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Element not found: What's this error.I'm getting this when i boot up my system.But the functions are normal.How to resolve this?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/element-not-found/a78db3bc-4b13-4ce3-893c-8c6c07c9e87e
  4. Element not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Element not found: What's this error?How to resolve this.I get this everytime when i boot up my system.But the system functions normal.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/element-not-found/e1b9cc0f-df1f-47e3-90d6-bb6e3ef619fa
  5. Element not found

Element not found: What's this error?How to resolve this.I get this everytime when i boot up my system.But the system functions normal.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/element-not-found/f2ace55b-afb2-46dc-8dd9-bdce54245846
  6. Element Not Found Printer Driver Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Element Not Found Printer Driver Error: We recently networked a new HP LaserJet printer as our old one died. We have Windows 10 on all of our computers. The server and the other computer work fine with the new printer. However, mine will not work. I get a driver error when I try to download the software and an...
  7. cannot add printer driver element not found windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot add printer driver element not found windows 10: I recently tried to print to my network attached laser printer with no success. The print task ran but put nothing in the print queue. In my haste to get something printed, I uninstalled the printer and tried to add the printer. Windows never finds the printer during the...
  8. du.centennial element not found

in Windows 10 Customization
    du.centennial element not found: Any idea what this is? Pops up every now & again. Vijay. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ducentennial-element-not-found/f6b8ab3a-f7af-4d36-96d2-e425ce97f9f2
  9. Element Not Found.

Element Not Found.: Hi, I have problems with my file system 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4483235). Whenever I try to delete something from my Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition I get Error deleting file 'file name'. Element not found....
  10. element not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    element not found: I don't have any sound on my computer . I have mute sign and read " No audio output device is installed " on my sound icon . It happened right after Microsoft windows 10 automatic update . I tried everything suggested and finally restored from a system restore point . It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com