Windows 10: Printer EPSON MF 4630 EXTREMELY slow scanner SLOWER and freezes (after update(s)) PROBLEMS...

Discus and support Printer EPSON MF 4630 EXTREMELY slow scanner SLOWER and freezes (after update(s)) PROBLEMS... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am NOT a satisfied win 10 USER & it gets WORSE with each UNWANTED update. PRINTER (Specified in setting) EPSON MULTI-FUNCTION Workforce pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by XXtanyaXX, Nov 22, 2018.

1. XXtanyaXX Win User

Printer EPSON MF 4630 EXTREMELY slow scanner SLOWER and freezes (after update(s)) PROBLEMS...

Hi,

I am NOT a satisfied win 10 USER & it gets WORSE with each UNWANTED update.

PRINTER (Specified in setting) EPSON MULTI-FUNCTION Workforce pro WF-4630 EXTREMELY slow, and scanner freezes ENTIRE PC ESPECIALLY since update(S) weeks ago.

NB: I compared on 2 other systems: (All 3 have SAME printer)

1. CURRENT (Win10) connection WiFi

2. Desktop Win XP delight to use - WIRED

3. Laptop Win XP PRO another delight to use WiFi.

2 & 3 print well and scan well.

1. Takes Ages to print (like it is 'thinking' about the page and scanning EXTREMELY slow as well and STOPS responding right away.

I did UNINSTALL / reinstall drivers - no effect.

SO what should I do?

2. (Maybe) Not sure if it's office ?2016? or MORE LIKELY due to Win 10

A) lost all my styles -> I asked already on the office group tried all the helpful suggestions but none worked

B) NEW: I have it set to BACK-UP files. I noticed tonight EVERY SINGLE BACK-UP file is BLANK

BTW, I also have blank files with save-as! Original file is no longer there

3. Is there any recourse to these updates NONE of them have improved anything, ONLY have caused problems. I do not feel these should be mandatory in any way.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

:)

XXtanyaXX, Nov 22, 2018

2. Epson wf-4630 scanner does not communicate with windows 10

Epson wf-4630 scanner does not communicate with windows 10. The all in one printer connects and works fine just not the scanner Error message is "Cannot communicate with the scanner. Make sure the scanner is on, correctly set up and connected with
    no errors indicated". My pc tells me I have the latest printer driver installed and I have downloaded the latest driver from the Epson website and installed that. I have also tried the troubleshoot problems - hardware and sound/hardware and devices then applied
    the fix and restarted my pc, but all to no avail. I still get the "Cannot communicate" message.

Wayne1963ua, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Ugo Lopez Win User
    Epson wf-4630 scanner does not communicate with windows 10

Ciao,

I'm Ugo, a volunteer willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question, In the official Epson page for your printer there are several videos and manuals for scanner configuration.

In the same page, section Contact Us, you can find technical support contacts.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/...

As long as this looks more an Epson related issue, my advice for the quickest resolution is to act this way.

Please let me know if this helped somehow.

Ciao

Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Printer EPSON MF 4630 EXTREMELY slow scanner SLOWER and freezes (after update(s)) PROBLEMS...

cookiemonster, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Printer EPSON MF 4630 EXTREMELY slow scanner SLOWER and freezes (after update(s)) PROBLEMS...

1. Printer EPSON MF 4630 EXTREMELY slow scanner SLOWER and freezes (after update(s)) PROBLEMS... - Similar Threads - Printer EPSON 4630

2. Epson Scanner/Printer Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson Scanner/Printer Sync Issue: I am getting an error that says that OneDrive is telling me that I have a sync issue as I do not have access permission to my EpsonScanSmart.Ink. I have restarted my computer but the error still occurs. I need help to resolve this but I am not a techie so complex instructions...
  3. Epson Scanner/Printer Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson Scanner/Printer Sync Issue: I am getting an error that says that OneDrive is telling me that I have a sync issue as I do not have access permission to my EpsonScanSmart.Ink. I have restarted my computer but the error still occurs. I need help to resolve this but I am not a techie so complex instructions...
  4. connect to epson mf 3620 scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect to epson mf 3620 scanner: i am having trouble connecting my epson mf 3620 scanner to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-epson-mf-3620-scanner/ef0ac817-c052-4f4b-bfa1-a90bf38d4bd8
  5. epson xp-home printer scanner

epson xp-home printer scanner: since having to do a factory reset on laptop including windows 10 the scanner on printer wont work "printer ok but cant connect to scanner". I have uninstalled scanner, re installed, used driver from disk but still no joy....
  6. Epson WF-4630

Epson WF-4630: How do I get my scanner to operate correctly with Windows 10? I have tried almost everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-4630/243120d1-1b80-4a3c-a253-8e49d60d67b9
  7. Epson Printer problems

Epson Printer problems: Hello all, on March 16 I posted having problems with my Epson XP-400 printer as well as Admin rights. Smittychat had been trying to help me. This morning I sent him a reply to the string and it came back 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS201806281. So...
  8. Epson sx200 Printer Scanner

Epson sx200 Printer Scanner: I recently purchase a new PC with Win 10. My Printer/Scanner worked perfectly with Win 7 but now I only get a generic Windows interface and not the Epson Creativity suite that I used to control the scanner in win 7. I have tried updating drivers but I still can't get the...
  9. epson 1000 ics printer/scanner

epson 1000 ics printer/scanner: My Epson 1000 ics printer/scanner will print from my MS Word, etc but will not scan. The device manager can not find a driver. The disk that came with the unit will not load the scanner twain. Epson support does not contain a twain for Windows 10....
  10. Epson V30 no longer in Printers/scanners

Epson V30 no longer in Printers/scanners: I have Windows 10 but my Epson V30 scanner/copier no longer appears in "printers/scanners" although listed in system as recently added. Checked all connections. Tried repairing with disc. Tried uninstalling & reloading with disc. Tried again repairing with disc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson wf 4630 scanner taking ages