Windows 10: printer error after updating windows 10

Discus and support printer error after updating windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Morning. We updated the latest version of Microsoft 10 and our Konica Minolta Bizhub 210 which is older than 5 years wont print anymore. we can still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hermanbester2, Jun 18, 2020.

1. printer error after updating windows 10

Morning. We updated the latest version of Microsoft 10 and our Konica Minolta Bizhub 210 which is older than 5 years wont print anymore. we can still scan but both computers wont print. does anyone know which part of the update we can uninstall that could resolve the matter. is there any other suggestions??

regards

Herman

:)

hermanbester2, Jun 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 18, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jun 18, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

printer error after updating windows 10

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

printer error after updating windows 10

1. printer error after updating windows 10 - Similar Threads - printer error updating

2. Printer out of paper error after alternate Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer out of paper error after alternate Windows 10 updates: Every other W10 update, I get a "printer out of paper" error if I send 2 consecutive jobs networked, in a home back-to-back. But the printer is NOT out of paper, and the second job prints. No error message is displayed on the printer itself. So I ignore the error I had this...
  3. Printer out of paper error after alternate Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer out of paper error after alternate Windows 10 updates: Every other W10 update, I get a "printer out of paper" error if I send 2 consecutive jobs networked, in a home back-to-back. But the printer is NOT out of paper, and the second job prints. No error message is displayed on the printer itself. So I ignore the error I had this...
  4. Printer out of paper error after alternate Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer & Scanner Error After Update of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer & Scanner Error After Update of Windows 10 Pro: Hello Sir, My Pc couldn't connect with local network printer after updating windows 10 Pro Software Update. I am not able to connect new Printer also. Kindly help me to solve this...
  6. Printer & Scanner Error After Update of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer & Scanner Error After Update of Windows 10 Pro: Hello Sir, My Pc couldn't connect with local network printer after updating windows 10 Pro Software Update. I am not able to connect new Printer also. Kindly help me to solve this...
  7. Printer & Scanner Error After Update of Windows 10 Pro

8. PRINTER HELP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PRINTER HELP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE: I can no longer print after a Windows 10 update. I have Version 1903 OS Build 18362.900 64 bit. I don't know what to download from the catalog in order to fix this issue. Can someone instruct me please?...
  9. Printer issue after Windows 10 update

Printer issue after Windows 10 update: My printer won't work after a Windows 10 update recently. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-issue-after-windows-10-update/e6acd196-d20b-464a-bcae-90675b3c0ae0
  10. Printers Communication Error after Windows 10 update

Printers Communication Error after Windows 10 update: Hi Guys, my Acer laptop I got last 2016 have 2 3.0 and a 2.0 usb ports..ever since my old Epson printers (L120 and L360) and a cutter plotter (Cameo 3) works fine in any port..but just last week while installing a not so new Brother T710w printer, the laptop's Windows 10...