Windows 10: Printer error B504?

Discus and support Printer error B504? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; printer error B504? What i have to do? [Moved from It-It to En-Us]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PietroMorocutti, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Printer error B504?

printer error B504? What i have to do?

[Moved from It-It to En-Us]

:)

PietroMorocutti, Jul 9, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Printer error

Hi,

I suggest you to run in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jul 9, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Printer error B504?

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

Printer error B504?

1. Printer error B504? - Similar Threads - Printer error B504

2. Printer error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer error: There are 5 domain-connected computers in a department. One Computer has a USB HP printer connected and the other computer has a USB Epson printer. Those printers are being shared between every PC. Sometimes, when the user of the computer to which the HP printer is connected...
  3. printer error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer error: Hello I am Luis. I am Spanish. I have windows 7 home premium and my problem is that I try to install the BIXOLON SRP-350PLUS printer with the driver downloaded from the BIXOLON page and when I install it it gives me an error. It goes through USB or serial port. Can someone...
  4. printer error

printer error: i have the desktop- LAF7NTL and when i send it to my workforce 2750 epson printer i keep getting printer error how do i fix this , ive tried the trouble shooting and nothing i have the printer installed but still nothing prints...
  5. Printer error

Printer error: My HP DeskJet 3630 printer - new router installed - printer not connected. So after a very frustrating 2 hours connecting the printer to the new router I still cannot print - the printer now has an error that the software cannot detect - please any suggestions?????...
  6. Printer error.

Printer error.: On my windows 10 computer I suddenly received received message: your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e. This happened suddenly this morning. three days ago the printer worked fine. I then I used my old windows 7 computer and it printed...
  7. Printer error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer error: PDF rec'd as an email attachment will not print. Tried two computers and three printers... Code 0x800706b5. I haven't found a fix yet that works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-error/a687e05e-7ad3-49c0-9db3-8508d69d0d09
  8. printer error

printer error: My Epson xp305 showing printer error. I've read all the stuff I can find online, nothing helps. epson is copying ok, so I set up an hp deskjet 3636, tried that on my computer, same error but is copying ok. I had a software update yesterday, so its reasonable to assume that...
  9. PRINTER ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PRINTER ERROR: After latest Windows 10 update my HP LaserJet P2015 printer gives me an error - 'PRINTER IN ERROR STATE'. How can I fix this?? This happened once before after a Windows 10 update. Thank you for your help. Freddie *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. printer error

printer error: hi i am gurpreet singh i am using hp laptop window 10 pro version 1803 using network printer canon mf3010 .my problem is when i gave command to print anything it stuck in quee .i try everything like checking print spooler or in my local drive clear all print spooler data...