Windows 10: Printer error code

Discus and support Printer error code in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden my computer will not print to either of my two printers and displays code - 0x8007007e, help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GrahamCoppin, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Printer error code

All of a sudden my computer will not print to either of my two printers and displays code - 0x8007007e, help please.

:)

GrahamCoppin, Jan 16, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Error code 0x803C010B due to printer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

• Are you connecting your printer using wired or wireless network?

Method 1:

If printer is offline you may receive this error code or error message. I would suggest to follow the steps below and check the status of the printer at Control Panel.

• Press Windows Logo + "X".

• On left click on "Control Panel".

• In control panel Click on Devices and Printers

• If the Printer is offline, Right-click on the printer and select “Use Printer Online”.

• The display should change to ready when the printer is set to online.
    Important: When finished, it is recommended to reboot the computer to apply the changes.

Method 2:

Uninstall the Printer drivers and install the latest available drivers for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Refer the below article for steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 16, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

Printer error code

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Printer error code

1. Printer error code - Similar Threads - Printer error code

2. printer not activated error code -30

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer not activated error code -30: Try to save file in PDF format and keep getting this message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-activated-error-code-30/c3c076c4-a55a-4405-b120-f5b4e76f92bf
  3. Printer not activated Error Code 41

in Windows 10 News
    Printer not activated Error Code 41: [ATTACH]Some users reported that they received Printer not activated error code 41 error message while sending a print command to the Printer. The error in question can be due to glitches, corrupted device drivers, etc. According to various reports, Error Code 41 appears when...
  4. Printer Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Error Code 45: Hi there, Happy Holidays.I have been having trouble with my HP LaserJet P1102W printer. When trying to print a document, the Error Code 45 pops up. It said the printer wasn't connected to my laptop, however it is physically connected to my laptopvia the printer cable. I have...
  5. Printer Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Error Code 45: Hi there, Happy Holidays.I have been having trouble with my HP LaserJet P1102W printer. When trying to print a document, the Error Code 45 pops up. It said the printer wasn't connected to my laptop, however it is physically connected to my laptopvia the printer cable. I have...
  6. Printer Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. error code 0x0000007f printer

error code 0x0000007f printer: new computer windows 10 pro v21H1 64 bitTrying to install a plotter/printer HPdesignjet 400 42, have it installed but isnt printing, looking for some help if anyone has come across this it would be very much appreciated....
  8. Printer error code

Printer error code: Unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-error-code/e0ca8aae-ddbd-4dae-9c32-5bee9d3d484a
  9. printer configuration error code

printer configuration error code: I cant print from websites or email, only offline...i.e. office applications. Get error code 0x8007007e printer working fine other than that. have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and they are up to date. Printer is Kodak Verite 65 plus and I am running Windows 10...
  10. Printer Not Activated Error Code 20

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer Not Activated Error Code 20: I get the "Printer Not Activated Error Code 20" from one google account and not the other. The last time I deleted the printer, reinstalled the printer and software. The fix lasted a few hours. Don't know what to do next. I can print from my google, but not my husband....