Windows 10: Printer error code

Discus and support Printer error code in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden my computer will not print to either of my two printers and displays code - 0x8007007e, help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GrahamCoppin, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Printer error code

All of a sudden my computer will not print to either of my two printers and displays code - 0x8007007e, help please.

:)

GrahamCoppin, Jan 16, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Error code 0x803C010B due to printer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

• Are you connecting your printer using wired or wireless network?

Method 1:

If printer is offline you may receive this error code or error message. I would suggest to follow the steps below and check the status of the printer at Control Panel.

• Press Windows Logo + "X".

• On left click on "Control Panel".

• In control panel Click on Devices and Printers

• If the Printer is offline, Right-click on the printer and select “Use Printer Online”.

• The display should change to ready when the printer is set to online.
    Important: When finished, it is recommended to reboot the computer to apply the changes.

Method 2:

Uninstall the Printer drivers and install the latest available drivers for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Refer the below article for steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 16, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

Printer error code

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Printer error code

1. Printer error code - Similar Threads - Printer error code

2. Error Code 0x97 on Epson WF 3620 Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Code 0x97 on Epson WF 3620 Printer: How do I fix error code 0x97 on Epson WF 3620 Printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x97-on-epson-wf-3620-printer/89990969-3443-42b4-8c7f-534c634147e8
  3. Printer error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer error: PDF rec'd as an email attachment will not print. Tried two computers and three printers... Code 0x800706b5. I haven't found a fix yet that works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-error/a687e05e-7ad3-49c0-9db3-8508d69d0d09
  4. printer error code 0x8007007e

printer error code 0x8007007e: printer error code 0x8007007e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-error-code-0x8007007e/cf5866e5-e67a-4746-98e2-c6721c4bf04e
  5. PRINTER ERROR

PRINTER ERROR: After latest Windows 10 update my HP LaserJet P2015 printer gives me an error - 'PRINTER IN ERROR STATE'. How can I fix this?? This happened once before after a Windows 10 update. Thank you for your help. Freddie *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Printer Not Activated Error Code 20

Printer Not Activated Error Code 20: I get the "Printer Not Activated Error Code 20" from one google account and not the other. The last time I deleted the printer, reinstalled the printer and software. The fix lasted a few hours. Don't know what to do next. I can print from my google, but not my husband....
  7. error code 0x0000000d Win 10 hp printer

error code 0x0000000d Win 10 hp printer: I continue to get the error code 0x0000000d when I try to print. These are the things I have tried: 1. run hp print and scan doctor a. uninstalled and reinstalled printer multiple times b. prints an internal print but not one from pc c. says it is running...
  8. printer error

printer error: hi i am gurpreet singh i am using hp laptop window 10 pro version 1803 using network printer canon mf3010 .my problem is when i gave command to print anything it stuck in quee .i try everything like checking print spooler or in my local drive clear all print spooler data...
  9. epson printer error code 0x9a

epson printer error code 0x9a: How to fix problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/epson-printer-error-code-0x9a/ba8a2857-b705-4a2d-98ed-2fc230f10680
  10. hp printer j4580 error code 45,

hp printer j4580 error code 45,: Tried hp doctor but this error code remains. Is there any fix other than turning printer and pc off and restarting as that simple fix doesn't work....