Windows 10: Printer error goes to save printout as

Discus and support Printer error goes to save printout as in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I saw previous comments and resolutions but it doesn't work in my case, I have managed to install the printer via USB but it's HP Laserjet 1018 which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zoransalak, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Printer error goes to save printout as

I saw previous comments and resolutions but it doesn't work in my case, I have managed to install the printer via USB but it's HP Laserjet 1018 which doesn't have a driver or support anymore with HP. Anybody has any idea who this can be fixed?

:)

zoransalak, Oct 1, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Epson Printer L120 series no printout problem.

Hi Efren,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the version of Windows installed on the computer? To check, please refer to the link:

Which Windows operating system am I running

• Do you get any error message/code when you try to print?
    • Have you installed the latest drivers for the device?

Please get back to us with the information requested above, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to refer to the following article and see if it helps.

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows

As suggested in the article, download and install the latest driver from the link below if you haven’t installed it yet.

Epson L120 drivers

We look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Oct 1, 2020
  4. wolfaust Win User

Printer error goes to save printout as

Which printer is best for printout lots of paper with good quality?

First of all, thanks these suggestions and criticizing about printers. I will consider them all. *Smile Printer error goes to save printout as :)

Sincerely,

wolfaust, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Printer error goes to save printout as

1. Printer error goes to save printout as - Similar Threads - Printer error goes

2. windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.: Hi! I am having an issue with not being able to print. After installing windows 11, when I try to print a page the system goes into ' save print output ' and does not print. The printer is an Epson XP-7100. I've tried some of the suggestions in the Microsoft Community with no...
  3. windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.: Hi! I am having an issue with not being able to print. After installing windows 11, when I try to print a page the system goes into ' save print output ' and does not print. The printer is an Epson XP-7100. I've tried some of the suggestions in the Microsoft Community with no...
  4. Epson Printer unwaned printouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson Printer unwaned printouts: Windows 11 64 bit desktopEpson ET-3700 printer connected via USB cable.After logging on after about 10 minutes the printer will print about 12 lines of text. See below.I have contacted both Epson and Microsoft Support. Result is deletion of all printers and reinstall of Epson...
  5. Epson Printer unwaned printouts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson Printer unwaned printouts: Windows 11 64 bit desktopEpson ET-3700 printer connected via USB cable.After logging on after about 10 minutes the printer will print about 12 lines of text. See below.I have contacted both Epson and Microsoft Support. Result is deletion of all printers and reinstall of Epson...
  6. Printer Issues for some Printouts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Issues for some Printouts: I have Windows 10 installed with current updates. Printer wireless HP 5660 prints fine for most documents / E-Mails. But only prints the left half and top half of other documents / screens that are wider than a few columns....
  7. Connection error when the printer goes into power saving.

Connection error when the printer goes into power saving.: I have Windows 10 Pro updated to this day, connected by wifi and it happens to me with the printers that are connected to the network that when they are put into energy saving mode, the printer on the PC is set to "offline", having to restart it because otherwise it gives me...
  8. save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document

in Windows 10 Customization
    save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document: when click on a picture and save image as it goes to save as screen but only option is save as text document and cant change it, it started doing this about 2 weeks ago, before that everything worked fine with pics, am using google chrome, am older guy and not computer...
  9. Fax printouts

Fax printouts: I use Windows 10 and am connected via my HP printer to conventional Fax. I frequently receive a print out headed on the left hand side My Printer Make & Model details and on the left hand side "Fax Log for my name and fax number". In the subject section the heading is Last...
  10. Printer goes offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer goes offline: Hello, My HP office jet pro 251 DW goes offline at random times. I reset the router and it is OK for several days. This printer is shared on a local network and it is connected to the router LAN # 2 connection. Printer properties shows the IP to be 192.168.1.5. I don't see...