Windows 10: Printer error: tried numerous fixes to get my HP printer to be recognized on Windows 10

Discus and support Printer error: tried numerous fixes to get my HP printer to be recognized on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried numerous fixes to get my HP printer to be recognized on Windows 10..I haven't been able to get a permanent fix yet. My printer works from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gailmeister, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Printer error: tried numerous fixes to get my HP printer to be recognized on Windows 10

I have tried numerous fixes to get my HP printer to be recognized on Windows 10..I haven't been able to get a permanent fix yet. My printer works from my phone, but not the computer. Always comes up as an error when I try printing. Very frustrating! HP Envy Photo Series

:)

gailmeister, Mar 3, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Printer error

Hi,

I suggest you to run in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Mar 3, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Printer error: tried numerous fixes to get my HP printer to be recognized on Windows 10

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

Printer error: tried numerous fixes to get my HP printer to be recognized on Windows 10

1. Printer error: tried numerous fixes to get my HP printer to be recognized on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printer error tried

2. Fix OxC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OxC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code: [IMG]The OxC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code usually appears due to some software issue. However, sometimes, a hardware glitch can also trigger it. In this post, we will talk about this error message and see what can be done to resolve it. Fix OxC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code If...
  3. Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb827f on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb827f on Windows 10: [ATTACH]When some Windows 10 users try to print something with their HP Printer they see Error Code 0xc4eb827f hwlmicci2c. In this article, we are going to see how to fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb827f on Windows10. Fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb827f There can be multiple...
  4. Fix HP Printer error code 0xc4eb92c3 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix HP Printer error code 0xc4eb92c3 on Windows 10: [IMG]This article lists the possible solutions to fix HP Printer error code 0xc4eb92c3. One of the possible causes of this error is the incorrect printer configuration which can be resolved by resetting the printer. If you are getting the same error on your HP printer, the...
  5. HP printer error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer error: My HP printer won't copy or scan. There is an error "scanner problem Turn printer off and then on. If the problem is not fixed, the scanner component is broken and cannot copy or scan." Can this be fixed?...
  6. HP PRINTER ERROR

HP PRINTER ERROR: HP PHOTOSMART C6380 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER GENERAL PRINTER ERROR 0x61011beb I CANNOT CLEAR IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-error/80865900-c409-405b-b675-00a146e55fa7
  7. getting my hp printer to work

getting my hp printer to work: hp printer wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-my-hp-printer-to-work/9696eed8-7944-4397-8b5f-289e813364ab
  8. I cannot get my windows 10 home to recognize my hp 1012 printer.

I cannot get my windows 10 home to recognize my hp 1012 printer.: I thought I could just download the driver but even having trouble doing that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-windows-10-home-to-recognize-my-hp/f1b513f4-405d-467f-9172-1c1bdb7ac415
  9. error hp printer

error hp printer: I installed windows10 1803 build and when I want to print in word I got no access to print settings then I see error message(function address caused a protection fault exception code 0xc00005 windows 10) how can I solve this problem? In spite of having access of...
  10. HP Photosmart D110 printer not recognized

HP Photosmart D110 printer not recognized: Why doesn't my Dell Inspiron i3531-1200BK recognise my HP Photosmart D110 printer when I try to scan something to PDF? All I get is a message that Windows does not recognise the peripheral attached to the USB port. 65301