Windows 10: Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps

Discus and support Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 x64, Think Pad If I try to print to ANY printer (e.g., HP Printer, Microsoft Print to PDF) from any delivered Windows 10 application (like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PencilBoy99, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps

Windows 10 x64, Think Pad
    If I try to print to ANY printer (e.g., HP Printer, Microsoft Print to PDF) from any delivered Windows 10 application (like Edge, OneNote Web), I get the error

"Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e"

If try to print to the same printers from any other application (e.g., Chrome) it works fine.

I tried using dism and sfc to repair but it says the system is fine.

:)

PencilBoy99, Oct 20, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Oct 20, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps

Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps

1. Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps - Similar Threads - Printer Error Printer

2. Microsoft Windows 10 - Photos App Printer Config Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 10 - Photos App Printer Config Error: Hello there. I am having printing issue with Windows Photos App, which could not be fixed after removing and reinstalling the App. When trying to print the photo being displayed, there is an error message saying "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration...
  3. Toshiba Satelite w/Windows 10 & HP Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satelite w/Windows 10 & HP Printer: Uninstalled HP Software and re-installed Default is set to correct printer application bluetooth is active on both laptop and printer Printer won't print from laptop Printer prints from iphone what's up?...
  4. printer error windows 10

printer error windows 10: I am getting a printer error with my HP printer since updating my windows 10. I can print from my phone and other devices. Just not my PC. I have updated all the drivers and am still getting an unexpected configuration problem 0x8000ffff if I print via HP and selected...
  5. Windows 10 printer error

Windows 10 printer error: I am running windows 10 and my printer keeps saying printer error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-printer-error/af97a12f-958b-4f0c-8ebc-bf136712c1a7
  6. printer no longer prints from websites, emails or any app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer no longer prints from websites, emails or any app: please help, this just happened after a few failed updates, enclosing screenshot...when I click on print it opens up "this pc/documents and ask to save as printer file .prn and printer dialogue window closes, this is very bad as printer status is ready and all is well with...
  7. Can't print in colour to any printer from any app

Can't print in colour to any printer from any app: Weird issue, I cannot print in colour at all any more. I have tried different printers and printing from different apps, all with the same result, i.e. colour prints in grayscale. I have looked at 'manage your device', 'printer properties' and 'printing preferences' and...
  8. Can't print in colour to any printer from any app

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't print in colour to any printer from any app: Weird issue, I cannot print in colour at all any more. I have tried different printers and printing from different apps, all with the same result, i.e. colour prints in grayscale. I have looked at 'manage your device', 'printer properties' and 'printing preferences' and...
  9. Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps: Windows 10 x64, Think Pad If I try to print to ANY printer (e.g., HP Printer, Microsoft Print to PDF) from any delivered Windows 10 application (like Edge, OneNote Web), I get the error "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e" If try to...
  10. Printers say (Offline) W-10

Printers say (Offline) W-10: Both my printers say (show) offline and I can not print... I checked in tutorials and found nothing. Thanks 97915