Windows 10: Printer giving me an error message

Discus and support Printer giving me an error message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Brother HL-L2390DW laser printer. It was working fine but after a Windows 10 Update, it is not printing anymore. Everything shows as printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PierreBenoit2, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Printer giving me an error message

I have a Brother HL-L2390DW laser printer. It was working fine but after a Windows 10 Update, it is not printing anymore. Everything shows as printer working and connected but no printing. Please advise asap.

:)

PierreBenoit2, Jul 20, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jul 20, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. HAT
    hat Win User

Printer giving me an error message

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

Thema:

Printer giving me an error message

1. Printer giving me an error message - Similar Threads - Printer giving error

2. Printer Error Message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Error Message: I have an HP Envy 6052 that is showing a flashing E, as in error message. The router is working just fine, my computer is saying that my printer is offline, even though the blue wifi light is on, but I cannot find the area where to fix it and the Virtual Agent is useless....
  3. Windows giving me a drive error message after multiboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows giving me a drive error message after multiboot: Well Windows is not my favorite but I have had my Android x86 install randomly break out of nowhere. At first, I thought might be a bad iso-image but today I reinstalled it and when I am working on my Windows Install I randomly get an error message that Windows needs to...
  4. Printer error message

Printer error message: The actual printer is working as others in our house can print from their computer. I am not able to print and this is the message that I get when I try to print: Your printer has experienced un expected configuration problem 0x80004005 What does that mean and how do I...
  5. Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.: [ATTACH] Never had this issue before. Tried restarting my laptop multiple times, tried to download it a few times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-an-update-and-it-keeps-giving-me/4da0ae35-c63b-4908-977d-4d18266bea34
  6. Installings gives me an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installings gives me an error message: Whenever I try to install an app I get the follow error message. It just apps. "Operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" Would disabling windows defender fix this? I just use malwarebytes anyway. Don't like...
  7. My printer gives me an error message "the printer is out of paper".

My printer gives me an error message "the printer is out of paper".: My printer gives me an error message "the printer is out of paper". It is not. Will not feed paper; and, it growls like it is missing a driver. Once I got an error message "carriage cannot move" and instructed me to clear the paper path. No paper jam! That message...
  8. Printer 'in error' message

Printer 'in error' message: Two identical Lenovo Ideapad computers running Windows 10. One prints without problem on a new HP Envy 5020 after setting up the wifi connection. The other continually fails to print and gives a message 'printer in error' message with no indication of problem or how to fix...
  9. Password Reset Wizard keeps giving me an error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Reset Wizard keeps giving me an error message: So I'm trying to use the password reset wizard and I used my laptop to make the disc, but when I try and use it on my PC it gives me the error message, "An error occurred while the wizard was attempting to set the password for this user account". I don't know what to do....
  10. Printer Error Message

Printer Error Message: When trying to print on my Surface Book 2, Microsoft Office document, I continue to get the following error message: Request for Current Contact Information. What does the the computer want from me??...