Windows 10: printer goes offline everytime laptop enters sleep

Discus and support printer goes offline everytime laptop enters sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My HP printer goes offline every time the laptop enters sleep mode. I've run the HP Print & Scan Doctor any number of times and restarted the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NotTalking, Nov 24, 2020.

1. printer goes offline everytime laptop enters sleep

My HP printer goes offline every time the laptop enters sleep mode. I've run the HP Print & Scan Doctor any number of times and restarted the laptop as instructed. Sometimes it works to let me print one time - and then goes offline again. More annoying - in my Settings I now see SEVEN versions of my printer listed with DO NOT DELETE- NEEDED for my printer. As well as several versions that are just identified as "copies". My printer is out of warranty, so can't get to real HP support.

Ideas? Can I delete all those duplicate DO NOT DELETE versions?

Thanks.

:)

NotTalking, Nov 24, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Wi-fi printer goes Offline

My HP goes to sleep to save power... when it does I get "scan to computer offline" and my devices shows "Not Connected"; however, it wakes to print, scan, etc.

See if it has any sleep/hibernate options in the preference's menu on the printer or other places.

95Viper, Nov 24, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    The printer automatically goes to offline and disconnected.

Hi,

A HP printer automatically goes to offline and disconnected. The printer is connected with a Windows 10 Home laptop.

I did..

• Printer reset.
    • Printer power cycle.
    • Replaced printer cable for connecting with laptop.
    • Plugged to another USB port of the laptop.
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the printer driver.
    • Checked in both connections (wire and wireless).

In both cases (wire and wireless) and after reinstalling the driver it works fine for sometimes.

After sometimes, it goes offline and disconnected automatically. Also it works fine while printing offline files and gets offline and disconnected while printing online docs/ webpages.

Please let me know, how to fix this issue?

Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 24, 2020
  4. printer goes offline everytime laptop enters sleep

Printer goes offline when PC goes into sleep mode

Printer goes offline when PC (64 bit) goes to sleep and remains offline until I reload printer driver from Epson. This is a windows 10 problem. My windows updates are complete.

Anyone know of a Fix please?John

JohnHardaker, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

printer goes offline everytime laptop enters sleep

1. printer goes offline everytime laptop enters sleep - Similar Threads - printer goes offline

2. BSOD everytime laptop goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD everytime laptop goes to sleep: Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new laptop from Amazon, HP Victus 15 Gaming Laptop - fb1xxx I do not know how to list all the specs inside the post but here is the link to the Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CFRVSTGL/ref=pe_830720_688440550_TE_item?th=1...
  3. BSOD everytime laptop goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime laptop goes to sleep: Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new laptop from Amazon, HP Victus 15 Gaming Laptop - fb1xxx I do not know how to list all the specs inside the post but here is the link to the Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CFRVSTGL/ref=pe_830720_688440550_TE_item?th=1...
  4. printer offline with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer offline with laptop: canon ts 3420 printer offline with laptopspoke with canon and they are trying to sell me antivirus software before fixing the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-with-laptop/32d82e1c-b7ed-4a62-8658-005dc496c0eb
  5. printer offline with laptop

printer offline with laptop: canon ts 3420 printer offline with laptopspoke with canon and they are trying to sell me antivirus software before fixing the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-with-laptop/32d82e1c-b7ed-4a62-8658-005dc496c0eb
  6. Laptop completely dies everytime it goes on sleep mode on battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop completely dies everytime it goes on sleep mode on battery: I bought this used hp laptop. Works fine, very fast. But it has one big issue when running on just the battery. Everytime it goes on sleep mode on battery, the power completely disappears. No display, no lights, no fans, power button not responsive. I have to do a hard...
  7. Laptop completely dies everytime it goes on sleep mode on battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop completely dies everytime it goes on sleep mode on battery: I bought this used hp laptop. Works fine, very fast. But it has one big issue when running on just the battery. Everytime it goes on sleep mode on battery, the power completely disappears. No display, no lights, no fans, power button not responsive. I have to do a hard...
  8. Laptop completely dies everytime it goes on sleep mode on battery

9. The printer automatically goes to offline and disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The printer automatically goes to offline and disconnected.: Hi, A HP printer automatically goes to offline and disconnected. The printer is connected with a Windows 10 Home laptop. I did.. Printer reset. Printer power cycle. Replaced printer cable for connecting with laptop. Plugged to another USB port of the laptop. Uninstalled...
  10. Printer goes offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer goes offline: Hello, My HP office jet pro 251 DW goes offline at random times. I reset the router and it is OK for several days. This printer is shared on a local network and it is connected to the router LAN # 2 connection. Printer properties shows the IP to be 192.168.1.5. I don't see...