Windows 10: Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem 0x80040007

Discus and support Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem 0x80040007 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've reviewed the posted threads regarding this error and have not found a solution that works for me yet. I have a Canon Pixma MX410 Printer/Fax and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PKat123, Jul 31, 2020.

1. PKat123 Win User

Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem 0x80040007

I've reviewed the posted threads regarding this error and have not found a solution that works for me yet. I have a Canon Pixma MX410 Printer/Fax and it will not print pictures from my standard 'Picture' folder on the C: Drive drive. I have done the following:

-Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver from the Canon website

-Deleted and re-added the printer

-Unplugged everything and plugged it back in

-Restarted my computer several times

-Made sure I am not in Fax mode

-Checked the port to confirm it says the name of my printer

-Ran the Troubleshooting app

-Done everything in this article article by Kipi Larya

-Checked for printer and system updates

I am running Windows 10 Version 1903. I can print from my scanner, print PDFs, PowerPoint presentations and Word docs, copy and paste any picture from my Pictures folder onto a Word doc and print Even the pictures I can't directly print from the folder and print from Edge, Chrome, etc. If I open Outlook and try to print a picture from the email I get the same error.

Please help!!

:)

PKat123, Jul 31, 2020

2. how to fix printer has experienced an unexpected configuration 0x80070005

how to fix a printer has experienced an unexpected configuration 0x80070005 code

Geraldine SnowdenAmos, Jul 31, 2020
  3. your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80040003 how do i fix this

your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80040003 how do i fix this

DAVIDBREGIER, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem 0x80040007

Your printer has experience an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070002.

Hello MariaMiller5,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

Please refer suggestions mentioned here:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-your-printer-has-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem 0x80040007

1. Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem 0x80040007 - Similar Threads - Printer Has Experienced

2. Fix 0x800706b5, Printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x800706b5, Printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem error: [ATTACH]In this article, we will see the possible solutions to fix the Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem (0x800706b5) error. This error makes the printer unusable. Hence, you will not be able to use your printer until you fix this error. The...
  3. "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105: For some reason mictosoft windows photos refuses to print any pix to my Office Jet Pro 8100. It throws the error "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105".None of the "solutions" expressed here or on the mictosoft community work. It is the...
  4. "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105: For some reason mictosoft windows photos refuses to print any pix to my Office Jet Pro 8100. It throws the error "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105".None of the "solutions" expressed here or on the mictosoft community work. It is the...
  5. "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Your Printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x800700c1

Your Printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x800700c1: Hello, I am experiencing this above error message when trying to print from the windows 10 mail app. I only have trouble printer from the mail app. Chrome, pdf, Edge, ect. all work fine. I have tried uninstalling the printer and reinstalling, resetting and...
  7. My printer has unexpected configuration problems

My printer has unexpected configuration problems: Good Morning, I'd like to get my printer fully up and running. It has been giving me problems as of late. I have an HP Envy 7858. It will print word documents, but when I try to print PDF's or JPG's , the message says...Your printer has experienced an unexpected...
  8. Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070005

Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070005: I'm seeing this occur on several of the computers in my office. I've tried running the repair and reset for the Photo app. I've tried running DISM and SFC scans. Is anyone else running into the issue? First saw this maybe a month ago. Doesn't matter which printer is...
  9. your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8004003

your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8004003: your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8004003 Has anyone experienced this? It only happens in Microsoft Photo's when I attempt to print using the USB cable printing through WiFi is just fine in Windows Photo. I have tried everything...
  10. Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e

Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e: When I tried to print in my computer with windows 10 software, it shows a error message as " Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e. What is this problem. please solve this issue...