Windows 10: PRINTER HELP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Discus and support PRINTER HELP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can no longer print after a Windows 10 update. I have Version 1903 OS Build 18362.900 64 bit. I don't know what to download from the catalog in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JenniferVaccaro, Jul 7, 2020.

1. PRINTER HELP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

I can no longer print after a Windows 10 update. I have Version 1903 OS Build 18362.900 64 bit. I don't know what to download from the catalog in order to fix this issue. Can someone instruct me please?

:)

JenniferVaccaro, Jul 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Printer Not Working after Update

Hi Von,

Since your printer is also having an issue after an update, we suggest that you run the Printer Troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. Follow the steps provided in the link on my first response. Also, can you provide us additional details regarding
    your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Which update are you referring to which caused this issue?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Keep us posted so we can further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 7, 2020
  4. PRINTER HELP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Printer not working after updating computer to windows 10

Hi Shelly,

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

PRINTER HELP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

1. PRINTER HELP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE - Similar Threads - PRINTER HELP UPDATE

2. Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update: Hello, after installing the latest Windows 10 update, my printer has stopped responding. It was working fine before the update, but now whenever I try to print, nothing happens. I've checked the printer connections and restarted both the printer and my computer, but the issue...
  3. Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update: Hello, after installing the latest Windows 10 update, my printer has stopped responding. It was working fine before the update, but now whenever I try to print, nothing happens. I've checked the printer connections and restarted both the printer and my computer, but the issue...
  4. Printer Not Responding After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. printer not working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer not working after windows 10 update: I just down loaded the latest windows 10 upgrade and my printer stopped working printing from the pc I have an HP 700*430qe computer, 12gb ram, 64 bit operation system, windows home 10, version 2004, updated 6/13/2020 windows feature experience pack 120.2202.130.0. I have a...
  6. Printer issue after Windows 10 update

Printer issue after Windows 10 update: My printer won't work after a Windows 10 update recently. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-issue-after-windows-10-update/e6acd196-d20b-464a-bcae-90675b3c0ae0
  7. printer error after updating windows 10

printer error after updating windows 10: Morning. We updated the latest version of Microsoft 10 and our Konica Minolta Bizhub 210 which is older than 5 years wont print anymore. we can still scan but both computers wont print. does anyone know which part of the update we can uninstall that could resolve the...
  8. printer not working after windows 10 update

printer not working after windows 10 update: I just down loaded the latest windows 10 upgrade and my printer stopped working printing from the pc I have an HP 700*430qe computer, 12gb ram, 64 bit operation system, windows home 10, version 2004, updated 6/13/2020 windows feature experience pack 120.2202.130.0. I have a...
  9. Printer will not print after the Windows 10 Update

Printer will not print after the Windows 10 Update: My printer was working fine until the Microsoft update was downloaded. After, I send a document to the printer it returns an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-will-not-print-after-the-windows-10-update/030f0e4a-b26e-4d97-bf69-d34918fbdaf4
  10. Printer failure after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer failure after Windows 10 update: I'm running Windows 10 Home, Version 1803, on a Dell OptiPlex GX620. My printer is an HP LaserJet 1300 that I've had for years and still works well. This is not a printer failure. The printer is connected to COM1 with a USB 3.0 cable. After a recent Windows 10 update, the...