Windows 10: Printer help needed

Discus and support Printer help needed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently changed our router & need to set my current printer to the new wifi password etc. How do i do this please? All advise appreciated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by karenfear1, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Printer help needed

I have recently changed our router & need to set my current printer to the new wifi password etc. How do i do this please? All advise appreciated

:)

karenfear1, Feb 2, 2021

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 2, 2021
  3. printer help

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

- What is the make and model of your PC?

- Does this happen only printing emails?

- Do you get any error message?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to run Printer Troubleshooter and check.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control
      panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Printer troubleshooter

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Printer help needed

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Printer help needed

1. Printer help needed - Similar Threads - Printer help needed

2. Printer Offline - need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Offline - need help: Need helpThe printer offline is not responsive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-need-help/c0f823d9-d414-4842-884f-66e436f071f2
  3. Printer Offline - need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Offline - need help: Need helpThe printer offline is not responsive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-need-help/c0f823d9-d414-4842-884f-66e436f071f2
  4. Printer Offline - need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

Printer Trouble Expert help needed.: My Small Company currently has 7 Lenovo Laptops Windows Pro Feature Version 21H1, 21H2, and 22H2 that won't send Printer Jobs to the Printer from the Print Spooler. The Print Jobs just sit there until it Errors out. The WiFi Adapter and Ethernet port uses Either Intel or...
  6. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Trouble Expert help needed.: My Small Company currently has 7 Lenovo Laptops Windows Pro Feature Version 21H1, 21H2, and 22H2 that won't send Printer Jobs to the Printer from the Print Spooler. The Print Jobs just sit there until it Errors out. The WiFi Adapter and Ethernet port uses Either Intel or...
  7. Printer Trouble Expert help needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Need help with making printer airprint printer on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with making printer airprint printer on windows 10: [ATTACH] Hello I have A stationary Windows PC I can't install any thing that needs administrator permission I have a printer behind the computer I also have a iPad Mini 2nd Gen and I would like to set-up my computer so that when I go to print something from my iPad my...
  9. I need help, I need to connect a printer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help, I need to connect a printer: I have an hp laptop, I don't know much about installation and I need your help. I want to install a printer on my laptop, this printer shows that I can install it via USB or wireless...
  10. I NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTER

I NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTER: I'll just cut to the point... So, recently I have been working on setting up my new ancient printer, yes, the HP DeskJet D1660. I found the drivers needed for it and got everything as it should be. But oh no, i failed just like i failed at living. So the printer only shows...