Windows 10: Printer Hp 2015dn no redirect to terminal server

Discus and support Printer Hp 2015dn no redirect to terminal server in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I login with remote desktop in TS(terminal server - windows server 2003 x86) my LAN printer in local network not redirect in printers on TS. My OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mihail19871987, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Printer Hp 2015dn no redirect to terminal server

When I login with remote desktop in TS(terminal server - windows server 2003 x86) my LAN printer in local network not redirect in printers on TS. My OS is Windows 10 x64.
    With other computers(windows 7 x64 , x86) i have not problems but windows 10 x64 redirection is failure!
    Generally I use hp laserjet pcl 5e driver and only pcl 5 and everithing is fine!
    And now I am stuck!
    I tried with many other different drivers on the both(win 10 and win srv 2003) side but not success!
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks!

:)

mihail19871987, Oct 17, 2018

2. Terminal Server redirected printer keeps disconnecting

I have a remote user connecting using RDC. They recently installed an HP Office jet 8710 all in one.

Now when ever they remote in, the printer will redirect like it should. Then when they try to print , the printer will show a disconnect status, the opened document will close and nothing prints. this will happen 2 to 3 times. Usually about the 3rd attempt
    the page will print..

Remote computer is running Win 10 home

The printer is setup for wireless connection

Terminal server is 2008 R2

I've had them try connecting the printer using a usb printer cable. No change

I've gone into group policy and only have default devices redirecting

I can't find an HP driver that will work on the server...

We didn't have a problem until the new printer was installed...

no problem printing locally

Roclonlarry, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Hp printer

Hello Vanessa,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model of your printer?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    on how to resolve printer issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Printer Hp 2015dn no redirect to terminal server

Which All IN One printer to buy?

I'm going to buy all in one printer [printer+scanner+xerox]

My engineer suggested me hp 2128 and hp 4185..

Which one is better for home use? [for my personal use not business/shop use]

Or anyother model you suggest?

What is the price in INR or USD?

freebird_9924, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Printer Hp 2015dn no redirect to terminal server

1. Printer Hp 2015dn no redirect to terminal server - Similar Threads - Printer 2015dn redirect

2. Dump Terminals RDS server. Printers are missing whenever users login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dump Terminals RDS server. Printers are missing whenever users login: I have a setup few hundreds of users are logging igel devices to the RDS server. dump terminals But some users experience that their added printers are missing when they log in in the next day. What is the solution for this? Any suggestions to map printers throug GPO or use...
  3. W2K19 Server - No HP printer drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W2K19 Server - No HP printer drivers: Hi there I'm running a W2K19 server as a Virtual machine - and trying to install an HP MFP M28-31 series Laser printer. Ms detected the printer and I can print without a problem but that's all -- no scanning etc. I logon to the HP website - it detects the OS bizarrely as W10...
  4. Redirected printer printing double sided

Redirected printer printing double sided: I am using an iMac at home and logging in through Microsoft RDP to access my work computer. I have a Canon MG6620 printer. It is showing up as a redirected printer when I log in remotely to my work computer which is operating on Windows 10. When I print anything, it is...
  5. Alternatives to printer redirection in RDP sessions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternatives to printer redirection in RDP sessions.: Here is our scenario... we have many users that will now be working from home. These users are doing RDP sessions from computers at their homes (using windows 10) to their on site computers (running Windows 7). They do almost all of their work on the remote computer. Many of...
  6. Local printers not redirecting in RDP connection

Local printers not redirecting in RDP connection: My client has a Windows 2011 Small Business Server using Active Directory. Due to COVID-19, they have enacted work from home measures. One of their employees is using RDP to connect to their office computer remotely. Their local computer is Windows 10 and their remote...
  7. Windows 10 as a Terminal Server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 as a Terminal Server: Hello there. Since my current pc is very powerfull I wondered if it's possible to access it with a couple or more accounts simultaneous via rdp? Is this an option and do I have to buy some licenses to enable this feature? I know this is an option in Windows Server eg...
  8. Remote Desktop redirected printer is not printing

Remote Desktop redirected printer is not printing: Dear Respect, Thanks in Advance, In the Remote Desktop, Client local printer redirected, But Print Document is not printing on local printer. What may be reason. Same printer if i share and use, it is working Client Machine having windows 10 version, RDP. and Access...
  9. Printer redirection not work In windows server 2016

Printer redirection not work In windows server 2016: Printer redirection not work In windows server 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-redirection-not-work-in-windows-server/2a65fb37-37a4-4fb7-b27f-ecfd7b6603d6
  10. Printer Redirections Windows Desktop App

Printer Redirections Windows Desktop App: When is printer redirections going to be able to work within the Microsoft Remote Desktop App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-redirections-windows-desktop-app/23dc147f-a27d-4418-9010-da3c451a319d