Windows 10: printer hp 5520

Discus and support printer hp 5520 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after replace the cartridges , no print in black, only in colours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marcelofullone, Feb 14, 2020.

1. printer hp 5520

after replace the cartridges , no print in black, only in colours.

:)

marcelofullone, Feb 14, 2020
  2. fred0843 Win User

HP 5520 Printer

Downloaded wushowhide. hide HP 5520 updates

fred0843, Feb 14, 2020
  3. fred0843 Win User
    HP 5520 Printer

HP photosmart 5520 all in one Printner

Build 10162 and 10166. When I do updates I get a update for HP 5520 will not install I get errors retry.
    This problem started with 10162 build,clean install no help. Any ideas ?

fred0843, Feb 14, 2020
  4. printer hp 5520

Print Assistant Software - HP Photosmart 5520

Hi Steven,

To assist you better please provide us few information,

• Are you facing issue only with this Application?

• Did you installed latest driver for printer?

• Did you get any specific error code when you try to open app?
    HP Print Assistant software comes with the printer. You have to install Full Feature Software and Drivers for your printer on your computer.

I suggest you to install the printer driver from the printer manufacturer and check. Please refer the below link,

HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

If the issue still persist, Perform clean boot and check if it resolves the issue.

Clean boot

Place the Computer in a clean boot state and find out the service/application that might be causing this issue. You may refer to the following link to find out how you can determine the service that is causing this issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Once you're done with clean boot, follow How to reset the computer to start as usual to reset your computer to the normal startup.

If this doesn’t help please
    post the query in HP forum support.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Software-and-Drivers/bd-p/Software

For work around, create a new user account and check if you are still facing the same issue. This is to check if the user account is corrupted.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-10

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

printer hp 5520

1. printer hp 5520 - Similar Threads - printer 5520

2. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  3. Printer keeps going offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer keeps going offline: i have 2 Brother printers on a wireless connection that keep going offline. To get them back on, I unplug & replug them. For one of them, I have to do that two or three times to get it working again. I uninstalled & reinstalled the driver a couple of times already & my router...
  4. Printer keeps going offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer keeps going offline: i have 2 Brother printers on a wireless connection that keep going offline. To get them back on, I unplug & replug them. For one of them, I have to do that two or three times to get it working again. I uninstalled & reinstalled the driver a couple of times already & my router...
  5. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  6. HP 5520 printer

HP 5520 printer: The printers HP 5520 which worked last week are now offline. I have two laptop and a desktop which were all Window updated. I have tried uninstalling drivers/software and re installing with updated driver from HP online ,still it show offline. Tried turning off window...
  7. HP-PHOTOSMART 5520 printer/scanner..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP-PHOTOSMART 5520 printer/scanner..: How can I scan multiple pages on my HP-Photosmart 5520 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-5520-printerscanner/0757a736-7fa4-49fe-b728-47325a1d43aa
  8. HP Photosmart 5520 Printer problem

HP Photosmart 5520 Printer problem: My printer prints from internet web pages but not from my e mail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-5520-printer-problem/5a2d497b-f66a-4de9-bcac-bb3ce34bc5a9
  9. I cannot scan from my PhotoSmart 5520 printer

I cannot scan from my PhotoSmart 5520 printer: I purchased an HP ENVYphoenix computer in 2015 and have upgraded to Windows 10. I was able to scan from my computer to my HP printer prior to the upgrade. The scan function is on longer available at the printer LED screen nor from my computer. What is the fix for this? I...
  10. HP 5520 Printer

HP 5520 Printer: HP photosmart 5520 all in one Printner Build 10162 and 10166. When I do updates I get a update for HP 5520 will not install I get errors retry. This problem started with 10162 build,clean install no help. Any ideas ? 8064