Windows 10: Printer HP Officejet 3800 not printing (Windows 10 Office 2013)

Discus and support Printer HP Officejet 3800 not printing (Windows 10 Office 2013) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Nothing coming out from my newly installed HP printer OfficeJet 3833 connected by WiFi to a Sumsung Laptop under Windows 10. I have uninstalled and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StefanoDi Cara, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Printer HP Officejet 3800 not printing (Windows 10 Office 2013)

Nothing coming out from my newly installed HP printer OfficeJet 3833 connected by WiFi to a Sumsung Laptop under Windows 10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer several times to no avail. Drivers are up to date, the printer is visible by Office 2013 programmes with a "Ready" status, but the damn thing doesn't print a single line, actually nothing happens after I push the Print button...Other non-Office programmes (like Photos) print correctly.. Yes, it's defined as a default printer... Yes, there is a second Samsung printer WiFi linked to the same PC working perfectly... Yes, I have the most updated version of Windows 10... yes I have run all possible diagnostics and followed the procedure to reset the Spooler/Printer folder (which is empty).. Please HELP badly needed to avoid a nervous breakdown !!!

Stefano, Brussels

:)

StefanoDi Cara, Feb 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Thank you for posting this. I tried all the listed steps and still not able to print EXCEPT when I ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor; at the conclusion of the scan, the app prompts me to print a test page from within the Scan Doctor and it is successful. I recall the 8620 being able to do this as well, however.

robdam1001, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Problem printing with Epson 3800 after Windows 10 installation

I have just installed Windows 10, and while my epson everyday printer is working fine, my Epson 3800 printer will not work.

I have:

1. Swiched the printer on after starting Windows 10 and attepted to add a printer - the system adds a "high speed USB2 printer added - driver not found" - does not print

2. Gone to epson site and downloaded Windows 10 driver for the Epson 3800 ( file epson12494). I extracted and ran the file. the driver apparently installed, but couldn't find my printer (which was switched on) - does not print

3. Attemptd to add a printer - went through "my printer is not listed" - selected epson 3800, and installed. The printer appeared in the list of printers, but when I attepted to print a test page, the print failed, and a message "printer in an error state"
    appeared in Windows 10

Any suggestion please.

Thanks.

Paul_Heaton, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Printer HP Officejet 3800 not printing (Windows 10 Office 2013)

Problem printing with Epson 3800 after Windows 10 installation

I had the same problem with you and found the solution

Just download driver for model Epson Stylus pro 3880 and install instead of 3800.

Link here

Support

It works on my desktop. I think there was error in driver for 3800

Hope this can help all.

DAVID VO PCOOL, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Printer HP Officejet 3800 not printing (Windows 10 Office 2013)

1. Printer HP Officejet 3800 not printing (Windows 10 Office 2013) - Similar Threads - Printer Officejet 3800

2. HP officejet printer will not shut down or print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP officejet printer will not shut down or print: My HP officejet Pro X451dn printer suddenly stopped working and says there is something wrong and to try turning the printer off and on. However, the printer will not shut down. I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in but that doesn't work either. Any suggestions...
  3. HP officejet printer will not shut down or print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP officejet printer will not shut down or print: My HP officejet Pro X451dn printer suddenly stopped working and says there is something wrong and to try turning the printer off and on. However, the printer will not shut down. I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in but that doesn't work either. Any suggestions...
  4. Print on HP OfficeJet 3830 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print on HP OfficeJet 3830 printer: the command box doesn't offer "print" as an option. It just says "copy, scan and fax". What happened to "print"? How can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-hp-officejet-3830-printer/a3bef7da-87a1-4476-88a9-89c6ee4a5edc
  5. i have hp printer will not print black , officejet pro

i have hp printer will not print black , officejet pro: hp printer office jet pro will not print black words from my laptop, yet it print from my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-hp-printer-will-not-print-black-officejet/066ea190-4539-4c4d-834b-225b9904aab7
  6. HP Officejet 5740 printer

HP Officejet 5740 printer: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Desktop computer. Last week I changed internet provider and have not been able to print since on my HP Officejet 5740 printer. Now I cannot print and I get the "Printer in an error state" message. I have removed the device, checked for...
  7. HP OfficeJet printer 7510

HP OfficeJet printer 7510: I get error message "problem with printhead" when I try to print a document. Can the printer be repaired, if so , how ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-printer-7510/57648d8c-dfb3-45aa-8be0-e5019dbccfbd
  8. HP Officejet 3830 not printing

HP Officejet 3830 not printing: My HP 3830 has been printing very well since I bought it, over a year ago. Running Windows 10 with Word etc and had no issues. (Lenovo Laptop, again no issues). I think there was an update yesterday to Windows, as when I shut down last night it said 'Update and shutdown'....
  9. HP Officejet Printer offline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Officejet Printer offline in Windows 10: I recently installed black cartridge on my HP Office Jet 3831 printer. When I tried to print, an error message - HP printer offline ( I am able to print Printer info details and can photocopy using the settings from the printer but cant print docs from the PC) ....
  10. Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print: Just installed the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer. Easy to set up from either the disk or online. It shows as “ready”and default on my ACER All in One using Windows 10 Connected wirelessly verystrong connection. Looks for all the world as if it is ready to print butno go. I'm...