Windows 10: Printer (HP Photosmart 7520) / Windows 10 issue?

Discus and support Printer (HP Photosmart 7520) / Windows 10 issue? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printer no longer and or previously intermittently does not display "Preview" LED as a option. Printer believes it is in Automatic Document Feeder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamGentner, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Printer (HP Photosmart 7520) / Windows 10 issue?

Printer no longer and or previously intermittently does not display "Preview" LED as a option. Printer believes it is in Automatic Document Feeder mode. I have researched, re booted, etc.. Many comments say it is a Windows 10 issue and then many other comments. I am enrolled in Answer Desk Assure. Can you help? Please be patient, I am not the most computer literate person in the world. Wife was. She has passed. Thank you.

[Moved from Office/My account, billing and sign-in/Other/unknown/Office 365 for business]

:)

WilliamGentner, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Brian_906 Win User

HP Photosmart 7520

Since updating to Windows 10 I cant connect wirelessly to my HP Photosmart 7520. Any suggestions

Brian_906, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 not activating hp photosmart 7520 printer spooler

2 months after Windows 10 activated, unable to sent print jobs to hp photosmart 7520 printer. Under devices and printers, it shows hp photosmart 7520 printer but unable to select it as default printer. Sending print jobs to hp photosmart printer creates
    message " spooler not active or printer not connected. Computer Re start nor initializing printer wireless setup via "Wizard" has not corrected problem. thanks for assistance

IreneHernandez3420, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Printer (HP Photosmart 7520) / Windows 10 issue?

Is HP photosmart 7520 compatible with Windows 10

if I should upgrade to Windows 10 will my printer HP photosmart 7520 adapt ?? the last time I upgraded my previous printer was not compatible and I had to purchase another printer. that was just a little over a year ago I do not want this to happen again
    thank you in advance

upgrading to windows 10- Original Title

ChristineMarro, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Printer (HP Photosmart 7520) / Windows 10 issue?

1. Printer (HP Photosmart 7520) / Windows 10 issue? - Similar Threads - Printer Photosmart 7520

2. My HP Photosmart 7520 all in one printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Photosmart 7520 all in one printer: This is more about my all in one printer from HP. I have had my Photosmart 7520 for about 4 years and my best friend had it for 4 years, so eight years later, it is starting to have issues. After numerous installations and deletions , it is not responding correctly. Getting...
  3. Windows 10 Driver for HP 310 A Photosmart Printer

Windows 10 Driver for HP 310 A Photosmart Printer: My previous HP pavilion desktop and HP pavilion laptop computers (both on Windows 10 version 2004)) were both able to connect with and operate my HP 310A Photosmart printer even though the drivers on the printer cd were supposedly only good up to Windows XP. I tried to...
  4. HP Photosmart 6510 Printer

HP Photosmart 6510 Printer: I was trying to print this morning & it is only printing red. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-6510-printer/cb6f3e47-d3ad-488c-9d9c-e5bdd046cee5
  5. HP Photosmart 8450 printer not working.

HP Photosmart 8450 printer not working.: I have a HP photosmart 8450 printer and cannot get it to work on my new Windows 10 home computer. Originally I had it connected to my previous Windows 7 computer and it worked fine. Will this printer work with my new Windows 10 home edition computer....
  6. HP Photosmart 5520 Printer problem

HP Photosmart 5520 Printer problem: My printer prints from internet web pages but not from my e mail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-photosmart-5520-printer-problem/5a2d497b-f66a-4de9-bcac-bb3ce34bc5a9
  7. Error Message Pertaining to Photosmart 7520

Error Message Pertaining to Photosmart 7520: Ok, Im getting this message upon startup. I no longer have this HP Printer. I have looked at the uninstall program and don't see it there. Its kinda driving me nuts. The message shoots up twice every time I start up. Here it is: There was a problem starting C:\Program...
  8. HP PHOTOSMART C3180 PRINTER

HP PHOTOSMART C3180 PRINTER: Hi, I reinstalled my hp c3180 printer, it will print a test page but no other file. Also, each time I switch it on, it prints the test page. I use Window 10. Any help appreciated....
  9. HP Photosmart 7520 Printer will not print after changing to new cartridges

HP Photosmart 7520 Printer will not print after changing to new cartridges: I have an HP Photosmart 7520 printer that I just replaced all 5 cartridges with new ones and now it will not print except for the blue ink. Any thoughts?...
  10. HP 7520 on Windows 10

HP 7520 on Windows 10: Since downloading Windows 10, My wireless HP 7520 printer goes offline and I need to reboot the computer and the printer and wait or reboot both again and again before the printer is online and will print. This seems to happen most often when there is an automatic restart....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp photosmart 7520 updates windows 10