Windows 10: Printer i

Discus and support Printer i in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printer is streaking on its black cartridge, how do I get it to clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LindaHecker, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Printer i

Printer is streaking on its black cartridge, how do I get it to clean

:)

LindaHecker, Aug 4, 2019

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Printer i

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Printer i

1. Printer i - Similar Threads - Printer

2. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  3. Printer keeps going offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer keeps going offline: i have 2 Brother printers on a wireless connection that keep going offline. To get them back on, I unplug & replug them. For one of them, I have to do that two or three times to get it working again. I uninstalled & reinstalled the driver a couple of times already & my router...
  4. Printer keeps going offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer keeps going offline: i have 2 Brother printers on a wireless connection that keep going offline. To get them back on, I unplug & replug them. For one of them, I have to do that two or three times to get it working again. I uninstalled & reinstalled the driver a couple of times already & my router...
  5. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  6. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  7. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. HP Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer: Can I still print, copy and scan in Windows 11 without HP Smart and with an HP DeskJet 2755e All-in-One Printer as HP Smart seems to be giving my 6 months old LG Gram laptop issues and HP can't seem to help. It's a new printer and I get A BSOD, I checked the link in the QR...
  9. HP Printer

HP Printer: Can I still print, copy and scan in Windows 11 without HP Smart and with an HP DeskJet 2755e All-in-One Printer as HP Smart seems to be giving my 6 months old LG Gram laptop issues and HP can't seem to help. It's a new printer and I get A BSOD, I checked the link in the QR...
  10. windows 11 2H23 upgrade replaced printer icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 2H23 upgrade replaced printer icons: I have seen others who have noted this issue but no solutions were given.After my Windows 11 PC was updated with the major 2H2023 release, all the printer icons in Devices and Printers were replaced with Generic versions. I would like to get the old ones back since they...