Windows 10: Printer ID doesn't match

Discus and support Printer ID doesn't match in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printer properties, under General, how do you change the Model name of printer? It does not match what is listed in all other areas and I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JTEvatt, Nov 20, 2018.

1. JTEvatt Win User

Printer ID doesn't match

Printer properties, under General, how do you change the Model name of printer? It does not match what is listed in all other areas and I cannot print. HELP!

:)

JTEvatt, Nov 20, 2018
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 20, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Printer ID doesn't match

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Printer ID doesn't match

1. Printer ID doesn't match - Similar Threads - Printer doesn't match

2. Bitlocked out of computer, recovery key id doesn't match what is on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocked out of computer, recovery key id doesn't match what is on screen: I am bitlocked out of my work computer. It is under my devices, but no key is found for it. HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocked-out-of-computer-recovery-key-id-doesnt/52d4ac84-b1d8-4b44-89d4-a976a771aaf6
  3. Bitlocked out of computer, recovery key id doesn't match what is on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocked out of computer, recovery key id doesn't match what is on screen: I am bitlocked out of my work computer. It is under my devices, but no key is found for it. HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocked-out-of-computer-recovery-key-id-doesnt/52d4ac84-b1d8-4b44-89d4-a976a771aaf6
  4. clip license id does not match the device id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clip license id does not match the device id: I have just purchased a new laptop and it came with 3 months of game pass. I've used game pass before on an old laptop which has since died and I no longer can access it. After downloading a game on game pass and trying to run it, I get a windows error "clip license id does...
  5. clip license id does not match the device id

clip license id does not match the device id: I have just purchased a new laptop and it came with 3 months of game pass. I've used game pass before on an old laptop which has since died and I no longer can access it. After downloading a game on game pass and trying to run it, I get a windows error "clip license id does...
  6. Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications: In my Windows 11 settings, the printers and scanners list my Canon G3000 printer, my Dell H825cdw printer, the Fax option of my Dell printer, Microsoft Print to PDF, and Adobe PDF. And that's all I have. However, in all applications Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Chrome and Edge...
  7. Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications

Printers in "Printers and Scanners" settings do not match printer list in applications: In my Windows 11 settings, the printers and scanners list my Canon G3000 printer, my Dell H825cdw printer, the Fax option of my Dell printer, Microsoft Print to PDF, and Adobe PDF. And that's all I have. However, in all applications Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Chrome and Edge...
  8. Keyboard layout doesn't match language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard layout doesn't match language: I'm having a strange problem in Windows 10.The setup was done using the English US setup for both language and keyboard layout. After setup I installed Office, then I installed the German language pack. Now my keyboard is using the German keyboard layout even when using...
  9. Printer match

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer match: How do I get my HP All In One printer 8710 to work with Windows 11? My laptop is also HP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-match/aec35f68-e20c-4af1-b27b-b0ba3a2dc898
  10. Printer match

Printer match: How do I get my HP All In One printer 8710 to work with Windows 11? My laptop is also HP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-match/aec35f68-e20c-4af1-b27b-b0ba3a2dc898