Windows 10: Printer ID doesn't match

Discus and support Printer ID doesn't match in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printer properties, under General, how do you change the Model name of printer? It does not match what is listed in all other areas and I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JTEvatt, Nov 20, 2018.

1. JTEvatt Win User

Printer ID doesn't match

Printer properties, under General, how do you change the Model name of printer? It does not match what is listed in all other areas and I cannot print. HELP!

:)

JTEvatt, Nov 20, 2018
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 20, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Printer ID doesn't match

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Printer ID doesn't match

1. Printer ID doesn't match - Similar Threads - Printer doesn't match

2. Screen resolution doesn't match my monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen resolution doesn't match my monitor: My screen resolution is at 1920x1080 but my laptop is 15.6 so I believe the resolution should be 1366x768 if I'm correct. The resolution kinda bugs me because some of the display looks really good but the mouse pointer is very small and I'm aware of changing the mouse pointer...
  3. Screen resolution doesn't match my monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen resolution doesn't match my monitor: My screen resolution is at 1920x1080 but my laptop is 15.6 so I believe the resolution should be 1366x768 if I'm correct. The resolution kinda bugs me because some of the display looks really good but the mouse pointer is very small and I'm aware of changing the mouse pointer...
  4. BitLocker error, ID is correct and matching on PC, but showing incorrect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker error, ID is correct and matching on PC, but showing incorrect.: I am having an error when trying to unlock my BitLocker locked drive. I have the file generated with the Identifier as well as the Recovery Key associated with it. When prompted to enter the password to unlock it, it tells me it is wrong even though I only just encrypted it...
  5. Sign-In screen doesn't match Lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In screen doesn't match Lock screen.: There is one account on my PC that will not show the lock screen image on the sign-in screen. I have tried the following: Turning on/off the "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen". With the setting off the sign-in screen has a gray background for...
  6. Printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer doesn't work: My HP printer is just blinking and says it is "offline". Could this be caused by a Windows Update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work/8e824392-c5fd-4a32-99d3-13b98b181061
  7. Account doesn't match sandbox environment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account doesn't match sandbox environment: Hi All, My xbox and game pass apps have all stopped working due to the sandbox error, does anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-doesnt-match-sandbox-environment/bfe74072-826c-4435-b2ff-9e26083420cf"
  8. Printer doesn't print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer doesn't print: March 29th 2019 I loaded a new W10 version on my desktop (HP) and reloaded some software again on this new build. I do have a printer HP 5640 envy that functioned normally till today. I can't get it to print.. I uninstalled and reinstalled the proper software, ran Scan &...
  9. Printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer doesn't work: After my laptop with windows 10 got the last update my printer does not respond, I connect it to another PC with Windows 7 and it works fine, how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work/03c006c6-aa85-4462-a1a1-bfa64e0ab68d
  10. Printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer doesn't work: I have an HP ENVY 4520 Printer All-in-One Printer after the windows was updated, it didn't work anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work/59ad236b-11b4-42d7-8408-b23a7d9d7159