Windows 10: printer in error mode

Discus and support printer in error mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; printer wont print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-in-error-mode/e0f4f899-97fe-4d6b-8ff8-7e40fa8bd600 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CliftonDorsey2, Jun 8, 2020.

1. printer in error mode

printer wont print

:)

CliftonDorsey2, Jun 8, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Printer error

Hi,

I suggest you to run in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jun 8, 2020
  4. printer in error mode

Printer problems with windows 10

Hello,

• What is the make and model of your Printer?
    • What exactly happens when you try to print? Do you get any error message?
    This issue might have occurred due to incompatible printer drivers. I suggest you to try the methods below and check if this helps.

Method 1:

Initially, I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter and check if this helps.

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue
    with the sound. Refer top these steps:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the prompts.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.
    To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Right click on printer’s driver that you have downloaded from manufacturer website.
    • Click/tap on Properties.
    • Check the Run this program in Compatibility mode for under
      Compatibility tab.
    • Select Windows 8.1/8 from the drop down under
      Compatibility mode section.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Install the drivers, restart PC and check if issue is resolved.
    Keep us posted with the status of printer issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

printer in error mode

1. printer in error mode - Similar Threads - printer error mode

2. Printer error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer error: There are 5 domain-connected computers in a department. One Computer has a USB HP printer connected and the other computer has a USB Epson printer. Those printers are being shared between every PC. Sometimes, when the user of the computer to which the HP printer is connected...
  3. THE PRINTER CHANGE TO FAX MODE

THE PRINTER CHANGE TO FAX MODE: when I want print from whatsapp THE PRINTER CHANGE TO FAX MOD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-printer-change-to-fax-mode/db0878ec-7470-4461-9334-b39885a87e74
  4. Printer error

Printer error: My HP DeskJet 3630 printer - new router installed - printer not connected. So after a very frustrating 2 hours connecting the printer to the new router I still cannot print - the printer now has an error that the software cannot detect - please any suggestions?????...
  5. Printer error.

Printer error.: On my windows 10 computer I suddenly received received message: your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e. This happened suddenly this morning. three days ago the printer worked fine. I then I used my old windows 7 computer and it printed...
  6. My printer won't print, advising the printer a Brother MFC-J4420DW in in "error mode"....

My printer won't print, advising the printer a Brother MFC-J4420DW in in "error mode"....: My printer won't print, advising the printer a Brother MFC-J4420DW in in "error mode". What can be done to ID and/or correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-print-advising-the-printer-a/6400c330-5ff2-4650-9d30-d9497b970241
  7. Changing printer to online mode

Changing printer to online mode: It is HP, model 5255. I cannot change it to online. Please, help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-printer-to-online-mode/9858b0f7-9b72-444e-8e0d-81ce932d39f0
  8. Printer error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer error: PDF rec'd as an email attachment will not print. Tried two computers and three printers... Code 0x800706b5. I haven't found a fix yet that works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-error/a687e05e-7ad3-49c0-9db3-8508d69d0d09
  9. printer error

printer error: My Epson xp305 showing printer error. I've read all the stuff I can find online, nothing helps. epson is copying ok, so I set up an hp deskjet 3636, tried that on my computer, same error but is copying ok. I had a software update yesterday, so its reasonable to assume that...
  10. printer error

printer error: hi i am gurpreet singh i am using hp laptop window 10 pro version 1803 using network printer canon mf3010 .my problem is when i gave command to print anything it stuck in quee .i try everything like checking print spooler or in my local drive clear all print spooler data...