Windows 10: Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue

Discus and support Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ashok Si, Jan 19, 2024.

1. Ashok Si Win User

Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue

:)

Ashok Si, Jan 19, 2024

2. Windows 10 installed for 2+ months/printers work fine/ now Brother and HP printers not recognized

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will assist you in solving the issue.

I suggest you to download and install the latest drivers available for the printer from the manufacturer website and check for status.

If the issue still persists, disable the SNMP option from the printer properties. To do that please follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select Devices and Printers option.
    • Right click on the Network printer (your printer).
    • Choose Properties.
    • Go to the Ports tab and choose Configure.
    • Uncheck SNMP Status Enable
      option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope the information is helpful. Please reply for any further help.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 19, 2024
  3. PiKo Win User
    win10 sez no drivers for brither hl5040 printer  

To be sure that you followed my suggestion correctly, I will specify some steps: CP>devices and printers>add a printer>the printer that I want isn't listed>add a local printer with manual settings>define port>Windows update and install

4. Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue

Printer not working

Hi Terry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

How have you connected the printer to your computer? Is it wired or wireless connection?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mouse, Touchpad and Printer drivers check if it works for you.
    Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Follow the same steps to uninstall Mouse and Printer drivers.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset, touchpad and Printer drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Jan 19, 2024
Thema:

1. Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue - Similar Threads - Printer working fine

2. Some keys of keyboard are not working pls solve this problem ASAP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys of keyboard are not working pls solve this problem ASAP: Some keys of keyboard are not working pls solve this problem ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-of-keyboard-are-not-working-pls-solve/5f1a6058-292c-47a9-a015-f8da600aaee2
  3. Some keys of keyboard are not working pls solve this problem ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys of keyboard are not working pls solve this problem ASAP: Some keys of keyboard are not working pls solve this problem ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-of-keyboard-are-not-working-pls-solve/5f1a6058-292c-47a9-a015-f8da600aaee2
  4. Some keys of keyboard are not working pls solve this problem ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue

Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue: Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-working-fine-pls-solve-the-issue/8174779b-ad00-4c5f-86b8-0720aca5b864
  6. Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue

Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue: Printer is not working fine pls solve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-working-fine-pls-solve-the-issue/8174779b-ad00-4c5f-86b8-0720aca5b864
  7. errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls: pc info-windows7 proffesional -intel r coretm i5-3470s ram-4 gm ramso i have installed intel hd graphic driver 2900 its not working due to improper signature something like that .so when i checked on youtube to fix they told me to press f8 and choose disable enforcment...
  8. errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls

errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls: pc info-windows7 proffesional -intel r coretm i5-3470s ram-4 gm ramso i have installed intel hd graphic driver 2900 its not working due to improper signature something like that .so when i checked on youtube to fix they told me to press f8 and choose disable enforcment...
  9. Printer - was working fine but now not recognized

Printer - was working fine but now not recognized: I've got an old Epson SX130 which has worked fine on Windows 10, without the need to download drivers. Now it's just disappeared, when I want to print it's not there. It's still listed on the printer page in control panel, but if I ask to print a test page windows tells me...
  10. Printers working fine until update to 10074

Printers working fine until update to 10074: I had two printers hooked up in wireless mode, a Samsung ML-2525W and a Brother inkjet MFC_J870DW. Both were working fine until the recent update and both dropped off the network. I reinstalled the driver for the Samsung and providing I have it wired to a USB port on the...