Windows 10: Printer is "offline" according to my Windows 10 laptop....But it's not

Discus and support Printer is "offline" according to my Windows 10 laptop....But it's not in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot print from my new Windows 10 OS build 19042.1110 laptop from my Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer. I get an error message that says my printer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Emmy_Lo, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Emmy_Lo Win User

Printer is "offline" according to my Windows 10 laptop....But it's not

I cannot print from my new Windows 10 OS build 19042.1110 laptop from my Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer. I get an error message that says my printer is offline, but it is not. Other devices see the printer but not my laptop. How can I fix this?

:)

Emmy_Lo, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates

Hi Graham,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline.

• When you say “Printer keeps going offline when windows 10 updates” do you mean that the printer goes offline after installing updates?

I suggest you to follow the below given methods and see if that helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you try
    changing the printer’s status from “offline” to “online”
    and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would have you download and run the HP Scan doctor from the manufacturers website. Refer to the article and follow the suggestion on
    Resolving Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    HP Printer shows Offline

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your HP printer is offline. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows) and see if that helps.

You may also want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems and
    Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”.

Let us know how it goes, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Printer is "offline" according to my Windows 10 laptop....But it's not

Printer offline

Hello,

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

Change Printer From Offline To Online Status In Windows 10

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Printer is "offline" according to my Windows 10 laptop....But it's not

1. Printer is "offline" according to my Windows 10 laptop....But it's not - Similar Threads - Printer offline according

2. printer offline with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer offline with laptop: canon ts 3420 printer offline with laptopspoke with canon and they are trying to sell me antivirus software before fixing the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-with-laptop/32d82e1c-b7ed-4a62-8658-005dc496c0eb
  3. printer offline with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer offline with laptop: canon ts 3420 printer offline with laptopspoke with canon and they are trying to sell me antivirus software before fixing the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-with-laptop/32d82e1c-b7ed-4a62-8658-005dc496c0eb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer is offline: My printer is offline after windows 10 update and i was not able to print anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-offline/74916312-ed58-471b-adec-3dc0bc6791b3
  5. My printer is offline in windows 10

My printer is offline in windows 10: My printer status is offline after windows 10 2004 update and i dont know how to bring back online status https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-offline-in-windows-10/a921d989-fcc6-4a0a-a06f-18d4e5ba744c
  6. My printer is offline in windows 10

My printer is offline in windows 10: Hello my printer is offline after windows 10 update and i can't print anything from my printer please help me to get it back online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-offline-in-windows-10/934a8bd0-393e-4d31-8541-23754063e475
  7. My printer is offline.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My printer is offline.: My printer will not work and in the Control Panel it shows it is offline. How do I get it online? Through connecting it to the network? And, how does that happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-offline/2c980456-e763-4376-b3fa-b64f9d7a6011
  8. HP Printer Offline Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Windows 10: This is a nice blog and provides an useful and informative ideas to me to resolve my HP envy 7640 printer issues. Thank you for such an wonderful blog post. People can also visit allitexpert.com as it also provides very elaborative information regarding the printer problems....
  9. why is my hp printer offline

in Windows 10 Support
    why is my hp printer offline: why is my hp printer offline Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them...
  10. Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?: Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them both could be faulty and not...