Windows 10: Printer is 'offline' and none of the fixes seem to work.....suggestions?

Discus and support Printer is 'offline' and none of the fixes seem to work.....suggestions? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY HP printer which is usually reliable is registering 'offline' and none of the troubleshooting fixes seem to work. The printer is working for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by George88Smith, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Printer is 'offline' and none of the fixes seem to work.....suggestions?

MY HP printer which is usually reliable is registering 'offline' and none of the troubleshooting fixes seem to work.

The printer is working for another connected device.

Suggestions to get it back 'online'?

:)

George88Smith, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Are you able to access internet in the system?
    • Are you able to see printer in devices?
    Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Also refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix printer problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Jacko28er Win User
    Networked Printer showing "Offline"

Hey guys,

I'm having a slight issue with one of my printers in that it's showing offline and I can't print to it.

It's a Datamax label printer which is connected to my network via a Netgear print server, this has then be added to one of my servers for sharing etc.

So far I've tried the below.

- Classic on/off.
    - Removing from server and re-adding.
    - Ensuring that under port configuration SNMP Status is disabled.
    - Assigning to different IP.
    - Restarting Print Spooler.

I can ping it fine and the printer itself is letting me do manual test prints using its interface, but no matter what I cannot get it to stop showing up as offline and allowing me to print to it over the network. I should add that it's worked fine for the past year.

Any suggestions?

Jacko28er, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Printer is 'offline' and none of the fixes seem to work.....suggestions?

How To Fix Brother Printer Offline?

I have done some steps to follow for Brother printer offline

1. Go to the “start” menu of the printer, select “control panel” and then click on the “printers and faxes” option. A new window will appear that will show a list of printers currently connected with or installed on your system.
    2. Next up, double click on any of the printers that you want to be reconnected and back online. Another wind****nt” commands sent to this printer and all the printing tasks currently scheduled on this device.
    3. Now go to the menu window and click on the “printer” icon. After that, click on the “user printer offline.” This should reconnect the printer to your system and its status should effectively change from “offline” to “online.”
    4. This is one simple and effective way to deal with an offline printer. There are other ways as well. If you have a problem with Br**** depend on the kind of problem it is. For instance, there is a possibility that the above-mentioned approach may not
      be enough to get your br****v>

MichaelWilliam1, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Printer is 'offline' and none of the fixes seem to work.....suggestions?

1. Printer is 'offline' and none of the fixes seem to work.....suggestions? - Similar Threads - Printer 'offline' none

2. Printer offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer offline: I bought a new printer, identical to my old one, a Canon Pixma MG3650S. It will only work with the cable plugged in, not wirelessly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline/e993db45-4741-4fd9-9134-7ea6c8172e6f
  3. Screen flickering None of solutions seem to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering None of solutions seem to work: Hi. My laptop's screen has been flickering ever since this morning, I uninstalled my antivirus program, Bitdefender since my task manager didn't flicker and it was the last updated program, and the flickering stopped. A few hours later, I ran Photoshop CC and the flickering...
  4. Fix Printer is offline issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Printer is offline issue: Fix Printer is Offline Basic Fix 1. Check all the cables are connected properly for Computer, Printer, Router if your printer works on wireless network. 2. Once Checked, Restart Every Device and connect it again. Universal Fix A.1 1. Connect...
  5. PRINTER OFFLINE

PRINTER OFFLINE: I can't seem to change the status of my printer to online Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline/7b20d0fe-7e97-4999-a0f2-7503a48bfbab
  6. How To Fix Brother Printer Offline?

How To Fix Brother Printer Offline?: I have bought a new brother printer & got a brother printer offline error. Please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-brother-printer-offline/38c3547b-f86e-48f9-a349-055f8c952370
  7. offline printer

offline printer: How do I get rid of offline printer error? Using Windows 10 JAP and HP Coloe Laser JEt CP2025 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline-printer/d48ea916-f95d-4a19-a8a9-47e3e5e886f0
  8. Printer "Offline"

Printer "Offline": Trying to print but printer queue shows printer "offline". Why can't I connect?? Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline/eef61e54-f4e7-47cb-abc8-4fe7a980a178
  9. Printer offline

Printer offline: Printer is offline and I can't get it back online. Went to settings and printer, and selected print offline. It didn't change to online. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-offline/1a7645c6-c5cd-4e1c-a484-ccc2231dabf8
  10. printer offline

printer offline: 1. how do I make my printer online w windows 10?? usb plugged in and wont print. 2. I want wireless but was on hours last night w no luck. please help tutorial for 5...