Windows 10: Printer is only giving blank pages when printing any documents

Discus and support Printer is only giving blank pages when printing any documents in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.We have canon pixma mg8621 printer. I am using windows 11 I have connected the printer and whenever I try to print anything any document then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Himanshu Acharya CS, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Printer is only giving blank pages when printing any documents

Hello.We have canon pixma mg8621 printer. I am using windows 11 I have connected the printer and whenever I try to print anything any document then it acts as it is printing it. However, it gives blank page. I have sufficient ink and cartridge was working.I have removed the printer from device manager and windows settings menu also removed all the drivers, programs related with Canon from my device from appwiz.cplI have reinstalled the printer drivers from canon website and connected the printer using USB cableWhen I print test page then only it work and it print the page crisp and clear.When

:)

Himanshu Acharya CS, Mar 24, 2023

2. Printer printing blank pages

HI Shirley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the printer on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the issue with printing the blank pages confined to any specific document/ webpages?
    • Were you able to print all kinds of documents from IPad?
    • Have you made any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue that might have caused this issue?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article, try the troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 24, 2023
  3. YelrishUN Win User
    Printer printing blank pages

Regarding the first question, "is the issue with printing the blank pages confined to any specific document/webpages?"

When I thought about that, I realized the printer quit working at least twice as I was trying to print a PDF document from a cruise line regarding a trip. I downloaded it to my desktop and was printing from there. The printer stopped working and started
    shooting out blank pages with that document. However, I WAS able to print one sheet front and back from that document before the "shooting of blank pages" started. So this morning, considering your question, I've been printing something else and so far,
    it's been working. I was able to print out 3 sheets from my PC.

On the second question, yes, I was able to print from my iPad. I don't really have any documents on there, so I just printed one email.

On No. 3, I don't recall making any hardware/software changes on my device prior to this issue.

I'm not confident yet that it's working, but optimistic!

YelrishUN, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Printer is only giving blank pages when printing any documents

Printer printing blank pages.

I've just connected my HP deskjet 2540 printer to my new laptop with Windows 10.

I have successfully printed off documents downloaded from internet but I can't print off word documents? The printer appears to accept something to print, but prints off blank pages? I've used HP printer assistant, installed all updates and everything checks
    out as working properly.

Has anyone any ideas what I can do to fix the problem? Thanks..

AnneThomson1610, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

Printer is only giving blank pages when printing any documents

1. Printer is only giving blank pages when printing any documents - Similar Threads - Printer giving blank

2. Printer is only giving blank pages when printing any documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is only giving blank pages when printing any documents: Hello.We have canon pixma mg8621 printer. I am using windows 11 I have connected the printer and whenever I try to print anything any document then it acts as it is printing it. However, it gives blank page. I have sufficient ink and cartridge was working.I have removed the...
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  5. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  7. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  8. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...
  10. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: My printer prints blank pages but even after a deep cartridge clean, it's still blank. It prints test papers fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-pages/1e3b1d33-24bb-4d1a-929b-9ecadbb79462