Windows 10: Printer isn’t working after changing password

Discus and support Printer isn’t working after changing password in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since changing my Microsoft password I haven’t been able to print. I can log in with a pin and with my password but the printer isn’t working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by luciaWilliams, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Printer isn’t working after changing password

Since changing my Microsoft password I haven’t been able to print. I can log in with a pin and with my password but the printer isn’t working

:)

luciaWilliams, Oct 20, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Printer isn’t working after changing password

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Printer isn’t working after changing password

1. Printer isn’t working after changing password - Similar Threads - Printer isn’t working

2. Password isn’t working after changing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password isn’t working after changing it: Changed my password because I forgot it now I when I try to use the new password it tells me it’s the wrong password. Changed the password on my iPhone for my email trying to sign in on my laptop and it won’t work...
  3. Password isn’t working after changing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password isn’t working after changing it: Changed my password because I forgot it now I when I try to use the new password it tells me it’s the wrong password. Changed the password on my iPhone for my email trying to sign in on my laptop and it won’t work...
  4. The pointer isn’t working after upgrading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pointer isn’t working after upgrading: The pointer of my laptop is not working and I tried updating to driver on it everything but everything is just nothing and it’s not working and I’ve tried all the step-by-step on this platform and it’s not working either...
  5. The pointer isn’t working after upgrading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The pointer isn’t working after upgrading: The pointer of my laptop is not working and I tried updating to driver on it everything but everything is just nothing and it’s not working and I’ve tried all the step-by-step on this platform and it’s not working either...
  6. The pointer isn’t working after upgrading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Password not working after motherboard changed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password not working after motherboard changed: My laptop Lenovo X1E had a motherboard changed yesterday, and I haven't been able to log in to Windows 10. It recognizes me through facial recognition Welcome "user", but refused to sign in. It now returns " Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security...
  8. HP printer isn’t printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer isn’t printing: I am using PC running Windows 10 and an old printer HP Laserjet 1018. I had to install drivers so that this printer could work with Windows 10. When I open a document in MS Word 2016 and then click on Print, it is not printing. Under "status", I see "printer - error". I...
  9. Laptop password isn’t working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop password isn’t working: My password to get into my hp elitebook laptop isnt working all of a sudden . So i am locked out what are my options *****Moved to Windows***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-password-isnt-working/a7e1dafe-1cf3-44c5-a90d-1b9d29e647cf
  10. Change WiFi Password on Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change WiFi Password on Printer: Hi, I Have changed my wifi password and my printer is now 'offline'. How do I change the password for the printer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/change-wifi-password-on-printer/57cddbf8-7b13-4da9-bf39-86b0b670180b