Windows 10: Printer issue- Contact Network Administrator

Discus and support Printer issue- Contact Network Administrator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M227fdw I've tried the trouble shooting and I get "contact your network administrator.' I can print to other printers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by carol SA, Oct 9, 2019.

1. carol SA Win User

Printer issue- Contact Network Administrator

I have a HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M227fdw

I've tried the trouble shooting and I get "contact your network administrator.'

I can print to other printers in the office building, but not my printer.

Please advise.

:)

carol SA, Oct 9, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Network Printer NOT RECOGNIZED!

Hi Laura,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is your printer is connected to wired or wireless network?

• Are you able to view your printer on your network location?
    I would suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Printer.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Printer issue- Contact Network Administrator

Network printer connection issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to connect the printer in the Wi-Fi network. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the printer?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as mention in these artilcles

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

Troubleshooting offline printer problems

If you still have issues, then you can refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Please get back with the details for further investigation on the issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Printer issue- Contact Network Administrator

1. Printer issue- Contact Network Administrator - Similar Threads - Printer issue Contact

2. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  3. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  4. Contact system Administrator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?: I cannot connect to a certain server and would like to discuss how to fix that. I am going through setting up meetings using ViaPath Visitor Web 8.0 and got instructions to contact my network administrator because I couldn't connect to their servers....
  6. Error Messages: Contact Network Administrator for printer; Can't locate printer; Contact...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Messages: Contact Network Administrator for printer; Can't locate printer; Contact...: My Canon TS8120 printer doesn't print. I get these error messages - printer can't be located - contact network administrator- I'm using windows 10 I also started having permission problems trying to open some of my documents. And, only quick access loads when...
  7. Network printer issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network printer issue: One computer in a network show network printer offline but computer can ping printer correctly while other computer in network correctly print from printer. Please Help me...
  8. Printer Network issues

Printer Network issues: Lately our home network has been plagued with printer connectivity issues. It seems that while both the printers and laptop/stations are on the same network, there are printing errors, poor output or difficulties seeing one another. 1. HP Envoy 5660 - Shows error messages...
  9. Network printer connection issue

Network printer connection issue: says printer is offline. wi fil light is off I put in password wi fi light blinks but does not stay on please help ***Original title: connection*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-printer-connection-issue/d4d0cd8b-26f5-4a6b-9c85-2b341b86190a
  10. Contact the administrator

Contact the administrator: I AM the administrator! So I went through the process of changing my login to the administrator after Windows 10 put someone I don't know in charge. I'm trying to re-install a wireless HP printer which worked exceptionally well in Windows 8. When I attempt to install the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contact network admistration fix for printer

2. contact network administrator printer

3. contact network printer administrator