Windows 10: printer issue, white prints on black background

Discus and support printer issue, white prints on black background in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just hooked up a printer and my page prints with a black background with white letters. how do I correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by janmcbaker, Apr 6, 2020.

1. printer issue, white prints on black background

I just hooked up a printer and my page prints with a black background with white letters. how do I correct this?

:)

janmcbaker, Apr 6, 2020

2. Printer is printing black background and white lettering

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why my Brother Printer is printing with a black background and white lettering. The printer was working fine on my old laptop. It's only since I started using my new laptop.

ChristineWillson, Apr 6, 2020
  3. milford Win User
    Need to print a list in black & white

I need software that will let me print and invert in black & white.

http://dogfoodselector.com/can-dogs-eat-human-foods/

At the bottom of the page is a list I need to print out.
    1) I need this in black & white.
    2) I need to invert this so I get black letters against a white background.

I can print this with white letters against a black background (in monochrome), but i'll use up too much black ink. What I want to do is invert the colors so that I get regular black letters against a white background.

Any have any ideas?

milford, Apr 6, 2020
  4. printer issue, white prints on black background

black background and white text

brand new HP laptop trying to print on a Brother printer that works from my PC. why is it printing a black background and white text from whatever application I print from?

AliciaGlueck, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

printer issue, white prints on black background

1. printer issue, white prints on black background - Similar Threads - printer issue white

2. PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK & WHITE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK & WHITE: My printer HP Envy 5544 will only print in black & white when connected wirelessly to my laptop Acer Aspire M. The printer will print colour in copy mode and will also print a colour test page. It will also print in colour from my wife's HP laptop via wireless connection....
  3. printer only prints with black background

printer only prints with black background: My printer will only print in white font with black background. How can I correct this? I have re-downloaded the driver, with no change. It is a brother MFC L2700DW series HELP!...
  4. Printing result in black background with white font

Printing result in black background with white font: Hi I am trying to print to a Xerox printer with the printed page resulting in black background with white font. I have deleted and re-installed the driver without success. Would appreciate assistance. Bought a new laptop with Windows 10. Thanks Rey...
  5. Brother Printer Black on White Background Problem

Brother Printer Black on White Background Problem: I have a new HP laptop. I connected it to my Brother Printer. The background on pages prints black and the lettering prints white. I cannot find where to go to fix this. I do not have this problem with my desktop using the same printer. Does anyone have any ideas or has...
  6. Printer is printing with black background and white font

Printer is printing with black background and white font: I have just moved house and just had Windows 10 installed on my computer and have got a secondhand printer, a Xerox DocuPrint M265z connected to my computer and it is printing with a black background and white font. The test print from the printer comes out normal but...
  7. Printer prints black text as white text

Printer prints black text as white text: When printing from laptop via wifi my printer now prints black text as white and makes rest of the page black. When printing to same printer from another PC there is no problem. How do I fix this....
  8. Printer is printing black background and white lettering

Printer is printing black background and white lettering: Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why my Brother Printer is printing with a black background and white lettering. The printer was working fine on my old laptop. It's only since I started using my new laptop....
  9. Printer is printing white on black

Printer is printing white on black: My printer has decided to print a black page with writing and images in white. I am using a B&W cartridge but don't understand why it is printing in negative...
  10. printer only prints in black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer only prints in black and white: My printer keeps not printing and says "attention needed" I ran all of the trouble shooters and it says all is fine, but still doesn't always print and says attention needed. I fiddled with the settings and now the printer will only print in black and white. if I set the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BROTHER PRINTER PRINTS BLACK WITH WHITE LETTERS

2. how to print white letters on a black background