Windows 10: Printer issue with Windows 10.19041

Discus and support Printer issue with Windows 10.19041 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have an issue with my MS 3600 Canon Printer since this summer. Each time I try to print something, there is a warning window saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MB_78, Sep 27, 2020.

1. MB_78 Win User

Printer issue with Windows 10.19041

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my MS 3600 Canon Printer since this summer.
    Each time I try to print something, there is a warning window saying that it's not possible to print.

Before May / June Windows update, my printer was working fine and at the moment, the scanner functions are still working fine. Still, the printer actions are not responding.

I have done all the drivers checks and installed KB4560366 windows update but it's still not resolving my issue.

How can I solve it ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS: I'm using Windows 10.19041 Version.

:)

MB_78, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows prints with lines, printer issues with Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Printer troubleshooter

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Windows 10 GPO Printer Add issues

A total shot in the dark since this is a very specific issue to our environment, but here it goes...

A little background on this issue, my school district is moving to windows 10. We partially deployed Windows 10 LTSB to some of the labs in the district. We are seeing sporadic issues with our Group Policies deploying printers. We have below 50% success rate with printers actually installing on the Windows 10 client machines.

Thinking it was an issue with LTSB, we downloaded and installed Windows 10 Education version 1709 on a test VM and joined it to the domain. I then applied GPO’s from 4 different servers. 3 Physical Server 2012 R2 servers and the original problem Server 2012 R2 VM Server.

What I found was the same inconsistency after rebooting the Win 10 Edu Test VM. I am getting the same Event 513. See below:

Printer issue with Windows 10.19041 print.png

I am 100% sure the naming is right because I can manually add the same printer using the \\SERVER\FerLib path. All printers that fail to add have the Event 513. I am also going to post this on other forums.

We are only seeing this on student accounts which are domain guest accounts, meaning their profiles are non-permanent. We do not have the option to turn them into regular users per district policy. If you need more info that I omitted please let me know. We are getting desperate.

Thanks!

Boatvan, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Printer issue with Windows 10.19041

Windows 10 causing printer issues

Hi Coreym,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

• Which printer are you using?
    • What is the error message you receive when you try to print?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Printer issue with Windows 10.19041

1. Printer issue with Windows 10.19041 - Similar Threads - Printer issue 19041

2. Windows 10 Printer issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Printer issues: I recently updated a windows 7 machine to windows 10 with no issues in the update. After the update, I was unable to print from Office 365 products. Adobe, web pages, and photos all print fine. Office 365 support had me make other profiles, clean everything out of the spooler...
  3. printer issues with windows 10

printer issues with windows 10: windows 10 on desktop doesn't engage HP envy 4520 printer. printer works with iphone. used to work with desktop, not anymore. was on phone to HP and troubleshooted. its not the printer. wifi, ok. windows does not show anything in queue. does show printer, printer...
  4. Version 19041 has caused various issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version 19041 has caused various issues: 19041 Installed about November 2020 via Windows Update. After it installed, it started messy with key Touch Pad functions of Hold and Move windows and Click to close windows. I needed to change the Primary button to Right and Reverse the Buttons. So I am able to Hold and...
  5. Windows 10 Build 19041 - Brother printer stopped working

Windows 10 Build 19041 - Brother printer stopped working: What is the fix to this issue??????????? This is a result of updates earlier this year. I find updates for other builds, but I NEED 19041!!!!!!!! I'm self employed and DO NOT have time to deal with poorly vetted updates! Frustrated does not begin to describe how I feel...
  6. Printer issues with Windows 10.

Printer issues with Windows 10.: My printer is not working as well as it should. After a Windows 10 update it started to print out of alignment. Also, out of focus. How do I get it fixed so everything works as it did before?...
  7. Build 19041 Issues

Build 19041 Issues: I lost my email - rebuilt it from backups I lost my turbo tax 2019 - am rebuilding it from a backup I lost all my saved passwords - gone no rebuild I lost my video display - had to resort to vga and reinstall video drivers I lost printers - am trying to rebuild those...
  8. Windows 10 printer issue

Windows 10 printer issue: Windows 10 will not allow me to print on my usb printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-printer-issue/11ddebfe-ef83-4a1b-8d52-49e429746178
  9. [19041] MIDI driver issue of 20H1

in Windows 10 Customization
    [19041] MIDI driver issue of 20H1: I using Windows 10 10.0.19041.207, this build will be RTM and stable 20H1 version. but I found some MIDI driver issues. This delete custom MIDI drivers, already reported...
  10. Windows 10 printer issue

Windows 10 printer issue: My printer since updating Windows 10 a few weeks ago is printing in landscape instead of portrait and the microphone is not working. Do Microsoft or anyone have a fix?...