Windows 10: Printer keeps printing documents in an inverted color scheme

Discus and support Printer keeps printing documents in an inverted color scheme in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yeah so I have no clue why but when I tried printing some documents on my Brother HL-L2340D Laser Jet printer, it kept printing my documents in an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rednax35, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Rednax35 Win User

Printer keeps printing documents in an inverted color scheme

Yeah so I have no clue why but when I tried printing some documents on my Brother HL-L2340D Laser Jet printer, it kept printing my documents in an inverted color scheme (black background with white text). This weird thing is, when I use the printer on other devices (A laptop running Windows 7, another laptop running Windows 10, and an iPad), it prints documents just fine. I also checked another printer that I have, and it printed just fine on there.

I have no clue why that printer just does not like my laptop, as I have both uninstalled and reinstalled the printer, and nothing has fixed it.

If you know what is going on with it, thanks in advance.

:)

Rednax35, Sep 15, 2019

2. access color printing options for printer

Hello Frank,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that the images printed in Windows are in black and white format.

To be able to assist you better, let us know if you are able to print documents in other formats in color format.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to open the Print dialog box in Windows to access the settings for color profiles used in printer.

• Use the keyboard shortcuts Windows Logo + R to open the Run Command Dialog box
    • Type in the command: shellPrinter keeps printing documents in an inverted color scheme :printersFolder
    • Right-clicking on the printer and open the printer preferences, where you can choose options such as paper size and layout.

• Select Print color which gives you options for Color or black-and-white (grayscale) prints.

Write to us with the updated information. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Printer will not print color

HP Envy 4520

Yes, I could print documents even with this new hard drive

No changes were made

about a week ago

JimCrosby1, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Printer keeps printing documents in an inverted color scheme

printing documents in grayscale instead of color

IF this is your printer ( I do not have your make/model of printer ), its on-line user manual says:

10 Select a Color option:

• To print a color document or photo, select the Color setting.
    • To print text and graphics in black or shades of gray, select the Black/Grayscale setting.

From this specific page - Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows

Which was found from this link - Epson WorkForce WF-3620 | WorkForce Series | All-In-Ones | Printers | Support | Epson US (
    and clicked 'Manuals' then 'Users Guide' HTML section then, Printing from a computer, Printing from Windows, Select basic print settings ).

Hope it helps.

George222(2), Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Printer keeps printing documents in an inverted color scheme

1. Printer keeps printing documents in an inverted color scheme - Similar Threads - Printer keeps printing

2. printer not print in color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer not print in color: 1 I have a new wireless hp Officejet 3830 working with my lenova ideapad, with most recent windows update on it 2 My printer will only print in B & W/ greyscale, even when document on screen has color on it 3 It will print in color when a document is placed on the screen,...
  3. Dell printer will not print in color.

Dell printer will not print in color.: Why won't my Dell computer print in color anymore? It has been fine until now. It just prints red stripes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-printer-will-not-print-in-color/c6f489ba-52bb-4c1f-a9bd-a8f951ccabf7
  4. printer is not printing in color

printer is not printing in color: My printer is not printing photos in color anymore. There used to be an icon giving me the option for color or black and white. I admit I havn`t used my printer to print photos in months but this is a new one on me....
  5. Printer prints only in color

Printer prints only in color: My printer Epson WF3640 started printing only in color. Please help me to set default to black option. I cannot change the preferences in settings, I tried https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-only-in-color/947fa66a-c670-4594-8667-731a7eecfb0e
  6. printer wont print in color

printer wont print in color: I have a HP Envy 7640 printer that copies great in color but when I try to send pictures or print anything in color from my computer it all is in black and white. Hsow can I correct this?...
  7. invert colors not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    invert colors not working: i just bought a hp pavilion x360. I tried to set up to invert colors, clicked the box, tried keyboard shortcut. no luck,. I want to use the invert colors options without the actual magnifier. I've done this on other computer but have no luck on here...
  8. Printer not printing in color

Printer not printing in color: My Epson WF-3620 has been working perfectly until a week or so ago, whenever I print something with color in it, it only prints black. My ink cartridges are full, have checked my printer settings, etc. Also went to maintenance on the printer and did the print head nozzle...
  9. My colors are inverting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My colors are inverting!: When I'm in certain games like Warframe, Unturned, etc. My colors invert, red to blue and blue to red However, when I press WinKey + G my colors go back to normal It didn't happen before the New Windows update Please help Thank you...
  10. Color scheme reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Color scheme reset: First of all, thank you dear Microsoft, and everyone involved in supporting/developing your products for adding fancy stuff nobody actually cares about and adding at least one noticeable issue after each and every update. Oh, and for forcing the updates as well! So I run my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer inverting black and white windows 10

2. windows 10 brothers printer all documents inverted

3. when i use my computer at work it prints inverted

4. why is my computer printing in inverted color,
  5. brother hl-l2340d inverted colors,
  6. computer printing inverted