Windows 10: Printer keeps shutting down

Discus and support Printer keeps shutting down in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't find where to keep it on. It keeps turning off. I go to print from my iPad and find the printer is off. Very frustrating. I would like it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Karen Linau, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Printer keeps shutting down

I can't find where to keep it on. It keeps turning off. I go to print from my iPad and find the printer is off. Very frustrating. I would like it to stay on.

:)

Karen Linau, Jun 21, 2020
  2. keakar Win User

Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Printer

Thanks for your response.

To troubleshoot the issue, we recommend that you visit this link.

The link will direct you to an article which will provide you steps on how to fix printer problems. I would suggest that you cover all the steps listed on the article.

Please keep us updated.

Jericho Lap, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Printer keeps shutting down

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Printer keeps shutting down

1. Printer keeps shutting down - Similar Threads - Printer keeps shutting

2. Tablet Keeps Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Keeps Shutting Down: This just started a few days ago. I have this Windows 8.1 tablet, 32 bit Intel processor, 2G RAM, 64G disk with 93MB free space. It just started shutting down. As I power up, after a typical boot time and as the screens start to settle down, the screen will go blank except...
  3. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps shutting down: Good day my pc keeps shutting down while running I switch it on the after few minutes it will say pc run into problems error then it's shows the stop code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-shutting-down/a5f4c20c-690d-41b5-be21-ad9e464e0784
  4. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps shutting down: Good day my pc keeps shutting down while running I switch it on the after few minutes it will say pc run into problems error then it's shows the stop code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-shutting-down/a5f4c20c-690d-41b5-be21-ad9e464e0784
  5. Computer keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps shutting down: Hi, My computer keeps shutting down every few days while I am working. This has never happened before. Is there any way to stop this from re-occuring and losing documents I am working on. Thanks...
  6. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps shutting down: For some reason lately, everytime I put my pc into rest mode and after like a few minutes of it being in sleep mode, it just turns off for some reason. It has never done this before and I didn’t touch anything in my pc or bios. Anyone know what to do? submitted by /u/ent1pe...
  7. Computer keeps shutting down.

Computer keeps shutting down.: I've had this computer for about a year and a half, it has random shutdowns and I've been unable to identify the source of the problem: Operating System: Windows 10 Pro-64-bit Processor: Intel® Core™ i9-9900K Processor Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z390-P Memory: 32 GB [8 GB...
  8. windows keeps shutting down

windows keeps shutting down: I will be right in the middle of reading some news or something and all of a sudden I get a screen that says Microsoft has encountered a problem and will have to restart. My screen goes black but it never restarts on its own. I have to manually power off and wait 30 seconds...
  9. Keeps Shutting Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps Shutting Down: Hi, For about 3 days my laptop keeps shutting down on it;s own. I have tried several ways to stop it: REGEDIT Windows Defenders Scans Antivirus Scans (McAfee) and Microsoft Safety Scanner None of them have founds anything in the system. How can I fix this problem?...
  10. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps shutting down: My win 10 pc keeps shutting down when left inactive for any length of time. I have checked the power options page, see screenshot [img] Is there anything here that I need to change? Thanks in advance. I have just disabled hybrid sleep to see if this solves the...